tuscl

What should I do?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 5:58 AM
I'm taking the DS to a strip club for the first time this week. We are going to a nude, no alcohol club so the age limit is 18. The best club in the town we are in is also where my ATF works. I'd like to go to that club but am worried about drama. I know these aren't my girlfriends, but I am a significant source of income to both. The DS has now taken most of the ATF's businesses, but I'd see ATF if DS was not with me on this trip and she knows it. Yes I have considered a threesome, and the ATF would do it for sure. But I don't want to scare the DS. She's never refused me anything, but she's not into girls and hasn't done anything like that before. She's still very young and relatively new at this. What should I do? Answer with the big head please.

31 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There is one decent backup club in town that would be an ok choice but the ATF's club is my fav.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    All your DS stories paint her as pretty game for anything, even if she is young! So I say, threesome would be brilliant! Go for it!
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    If you are not going for the threesome then what is the point of going to that club when decent other club available? I think you risk bad feelings with each of the girls with no upside other than the ménage. It could work out but also could backfire and fuck up your situation. A bush in your hand is worth more than your bird in two bushes?
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Ah, they are not your girlfriends. They will do what they are game to do and NOT ONE BIT MORE. Otherwise, if they blow a gasket say "oh, I didn't realize we were an item, are we a couple? Oh, then you shouldn't be to worried, because there are lots of fish in this aquarium for both of us."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Go w/ your PL gut feeling and live with that.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you're not going with plans to set up a threesome then you should pass on taking DS to the club UNLESS you can make sure that ATF will not be there. But... You're a guy and guys have egos and I'm guessing you almost want to see 2 hot girls start drama because the drama would be all over you. I've done stupid things like this in the past and although you may not hold DS or ATFs feeling in high regard, if those two universes collide someones going to leave with hurt feelings and that someone could even be you. you don't wanna be that guy. I'll never forget I was with my ATF years ago, and these two girls in a club started flirting hard with me and I flirted back. When my ATF saw this go down she was crushed. I felt like such as asshole, I realized she thought she was more to me than just a piece of ass probably by the respect I gave her up until that point. Once you cross the line, it's hard to get that respect back. I can't blame her one but for being upset, I would be too if she flirted with a other guy in front of me.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    And Anastasia screamed in vain.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Bring the threesome idea up gently and see how it goes
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a 3some is far from a done deal. Are you not-so-secretly hoping for a cat fight over your attention? What is your true agenda in doing this?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I think you're looking for trouble John;) go to the other club. You don't want to alienate your ATF and DS at the same time, then where would you be?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ definitely a down side
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. I think I'll just go to the second choice club unless I can confirm that the ATF is not working. It's not worth risking the damage that could be done by a meeting.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    What's the goal of going to a club with the DS? I'm extremely unclear what the objectives here are. I'd lean towards second choice club, depending why it's second choice. You have a girl you're gonna fuck even of its a dud night, right? It sounds like ATF is more of a backup plan at this point, your fallback if (and when) something goes bad with DS. I'd ask DS her feelings on threesomes. From experience they're usually better if the girls have chemistry with each other.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'd be very hesitant to do this. My experience has been that many times, (ok, most times) girls at clubs tend to "claim" customers as their own. Many of these girls are VERY territorial. And to introduce 2 girls that know of each other as interests (and source of money/income to them) that this might go very, very wrong if both are not down with sharing you. I personally, wouldn't do it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You only live once, I would go for the threesome, it could be the best time of your life.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Or, you could lose your DS to your ATF... Stranger shit has happened!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What are the chances you could lose the ATF? What are the chances you could lose the DS? What are the chances you could lose BOTH? Worth it?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Since you are apparently the only one that has ever had a DS, You are probably asking the wrong group of guys. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat: I'm pretty sure what I had was even better than a DS, but I'm also pretty sure most here would not consider it so, for a wide variety of reasons. I will freely and pathetically admit that I would not trade the smallest instant of time with my ATF for a year, or a lifetime, of JS69's DS, even assuming all he says is absolute truth.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Brilliant advice warhawks:)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't do it -- even if ATF is not working that day. If anyone there knows about you and ATF, they could rat you out to ATF just to fuck you up. Don't shit where you eat and never, ever fuck up a good thing. Not worth the upside. Any attempt at a three-way has to be discussed and agreed to well in advance by all parties -- and STILL there would be a risk of it going sour. In this one way, most women, in my experience, are like 10 year-old boys -- they don't tend to share well. Good luck!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bottom line, as many comments have reminded me, is I never want to do anything to jeopardize the DS relationship. The ATF is fun but pales in comparison. I'm going to slowly explore a threesome in a non-threatening way that would involve a friend of the DS. She'd be most comfortable with that, if anything. GMD, have you shared details of your better than a DS dancer? If so please post links cause I missed it. If not, please tell all. Not only would it be fun reading but maybe some skeptics would believe me if they knew that I'm not the only one.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Scattered all over my articles. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Though that second one isn't about me, obviously.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Pension took the words right out of my mouth. Even if the ATF isn't working that night, somebody is and will tell on you.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Just wondering, is your avatar your DS?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, no. My avatar is the hottest girl I've ever seen on the Internet. But I promised the DS her pics would remain private. An update, we never made it to any club last night. Got high and before we could leave I started kissing her neck. She loves that. 1 and a half hours and six orgasms later (2 for me, 4 for her), we fell asleep. Gonna try for a club tonight instead. Now it's time for me to go wake her up.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol. You are certainly not the first person to smoke up and say "fuck it, let's just stay in"
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We talked about this when I first joined, last summer, about taking a stripper to a strip club. I suggested against it, just like you don't want to take a waitress to a restaurant. The girl will expect you to tip their people generously. And you aren't getting anything for it. You aren't really free to engage. No reason to put yourself through that. I suggest think of some other sort of a place to take her to. She already works in a strip club. She doesn't need to go there. Look for something more like a sex club, the more radical version of a swingers club, where most of the people are not old, ugly, and married. Lots of such people just dance with the one who brought them. But watching and being watched is a real turn on. Otherwise just think of something else. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So here's how things went. I told her that my fav club in town is where my ATF works. She knew there was another dancer somewhere that I used to "date." Her response was that she really wanted to meet the ATF. She said it would be fun, and sounded totally not threatened. So we went to the ATF's club. But ATF wasn't there. Might go again tonight.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Geez, how can your DS sound so naughty yet so innocent and naïve at the same time? ; ) Good luck, John. I hope this doesn't turn into a 2am report.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    PG wrote: "Geez, how can your DS sound so naughty yet so innocent and naïve at the same time? ; )" JS69, from your first postings about this DS, it has sounded like she was both naughty and nice, or that she knew how to tell old farts the sorts of things they wanted to hear. Anyway, I'm glad things are continuing to go well for you and she. I for one would not take a dancer, or any other kind of a girlfriend, to a strip club. I would come up with something else. SJG Ann & Nancy Wilson (Heart) - Stairway To Heaven - Kennedy Center Honors Led Zeppelin [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion