tuscl

Question on Re-occurring Problem

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, March 9, 2015 5:47 AM
No...NOT that kind of problem. My equipment works just fine thank you. I can't find messages on the menu. The last item on the menu is Social Sex. (Yes, I am logged in). Someone asked this same question a few weeks ago but I can't find the thread. This happened before but then it was fine but it's gone again. I'm on an iPhone not a PC. thanks

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's a problem on my phone too. Once I was somewhere on the site and I could see the entire menu. But I don't remember where that was. Definitely needs to be fixed.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I show messages on my Android phone (Motorola Lzr 3).
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    [view link] Bookmark it.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Couldn't see the message link on my iPhone 6 either a few weeks ago. Only showed the Clubs through Social Sex links. I just checked and now all the links show up. I'm sure you've done this but make sure you are logged into the site on your phone. I logged out and nothing after "Girls Online Now" showed.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The menu that's displayed when you touch the "hamburger" icon on the upper right is supposed to be scrollable independently of the page. Sometimes it doesn't work. The direct link chandler provided always works as long as you're logged in.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Thanks Chandler and George Last week I cleared all history and cookies and cache on my iphone and after that I lost the ability to see the list
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Happens sometimes on my 5s. Usually fixes if I logout and back in again
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    If what you're looking for isn't on the menu, move on to another stripper.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I havent had that issue yet
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion