tuscl

DUI = not brilliant!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Dougster just bumped a rickdugan thread called "Clubbing around the holidays" where he talks about narrowly missing a DUI checkpoint! WTF? Rick, tell me you don't actually drive drunk! We all make mistakes but seriously you should call a taxi or something! Driving drunk and killing somebody = beyond NOT brilliant!

9 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    According to RickyBoy the real problem is that the legal limits are just too damn low. Beside he has to get home and if he shows up in taxi what would his wife say? So I guess that certainly justifies it. Plus there are people who troll on TUSCL. Which do you think is worse?
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    For myself, with the invention of Uber and Lyft and similar services, there's almost no excuse to drink and drive anymore. If I'm staying local, just use Uber. If I'm going to the city, I take mass transportation to the city, and use Uber to get around from there. So insanely convenient, in a way taxis never were, that you always have to re-think whether you should drive.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I got nailed once coming out of a club at night. Dumbest move I made as I was still in my 20's feeling investors invicible. I learned from that just leaving a strip club at night will presume you guilty, as the cop sped up furiously to catch up to me. Then I moved lanes and he switched to my lane to ride my ass. I said "What the fuck is this guy up to?", and switched lanes again while looking in my rear view mirror to see if he would follow. Sure enough he did and I swerved a little too much out of my lane to make him switch his lights on to pull me over!

Lesson learned, never come out of a club at night over the BAC limit. They will be like hound dogs sniffing out a dui. I club only during the day and stay below 4-5 drinks over an hour or two. Happy clubbing fellows. I got caught.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    3 drinks in an hour can put you over the limit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    BAC limits, like speed limits, are as much about political grandstanding and fine revenue as they are about Science. I stop drinking at least a couple of hours before driving, and I long long ago outgrew the pounding-down-the-drinks phase anyway. But to be on the safe side, I'd drive around a checkpoint if I saw it coming.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Drunk driving is not brilliant. I stay off the roads at night on drunk holidays to be safe.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Ricky boy loves wisky and a Sunday drive after church on his way to run his out dated hooker system
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's the legal limit and the practical limit. If you are driving badly enough to get pulled over, you are past your limit. I've been very lucky for when I was younger as I was shit faced and driving. These days I'm more aware of my alcohol intake to avoid issues. There by the grace of the goddess....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion