tuscl

High School Fantasy Realized

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Remember in high school when you desperately wanted to be able to be/see in the girl's locker room? Ok, most of us probably still have that same fantasy. Well now it can be a reality. All you have to do is have your "sincere self-reported gender identity" be female. Then they can't stop you, and the women all have to be supportive. Sure, you'll get crap from your friends at first, but soon they'll all be self reporting the same thing. What a great system.

http://dailym.ai/1DXxQqk

11 comments

• 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Though the high school might not believe you're transgender after you hang out waiting for the girls to shower and then start jerking off! Just avoid that and all is brilliant!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Go for it, playa. Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Good for Planet Fitness. If some people weren't so institutionally and parochially obsessed with sex, nudity and gender, I suspect there'd be fewer problems.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I'm a bit confused by georgemicrodong! I'm pretty obsessed with sex and nudity and I think that's a good thing! In fact, it's brilliant!

But I find it odd to criticize being obsessed with sex and nudity on a strip club discussion board! No disrespect intended!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Wow. Weird case.

When trying to see this from all angles, I guess it's kind of a tough spot. I see where the transgendered person is coming from in wanting to change in the women's room, but I can also see where the women would be freaked out to see a penis.

This is one of those cases where I think you hope everyone has some understanding. The best solution might have been to either find a way for the transgendered person to change in another locker room (some places have an ungendered "Family" locker room that's often little-used, maybe have a staffer go in there and ensure it's cleared out first), or to have the trans person at least be kind of in a corner of the women's locker room where "she" wouldn't be as easily seen. It would also kind of be the responsibility of the trans person to be sensitive to the other women and not walk through the locker room naked.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The transgender issue has already been discussed and resolved on South Park:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3c143Ud…
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    We had a transgendering (in process) person working for us. When he came out, management worked with him. He/she used only the women's restroom on the ground floor, which had very little traffic, and this was published via company email so those who were uncomfortable could avoid it. It's easier in the women's since there are only private stalls and no urinals.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Which also raises another question. Why should gay men be allowed in rest rooms, etc with straight males? Same thing with lesbians?
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat I don't really think about it! It's not like ever woman on the street turns me on so much I would watch them piss or shit if I could! I figure it is the same for gay men! When I go into the restroom I just want to piss and leave! Wouldn't be brilliant to linger even if I was attracted!
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    My school is rapidly changing our restrooms to gender neutral. Most new gyms have a "family" locker room. I just hope this trend does not infect the clubs. I have yet to encounter a cross dresser or a transgendered stripper. At least that is what I tell myself. We are restricted because we receive Title IX funds but Planet Fitness can do what it wants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion