tuscl

BBF Prepares for the Superbowl

Monday, March 9, 2015 11:00 AM
I came upon this article when looking for recent news about one of the old favorites on this board, Brad's Brass Flamingo. I thought some of you might be interested in this article from the Super Bowl in Indy a couple of years back... [view link]

3 comments

• AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to BBF in ... four years? Sounds like its changed some since my last trip, notably due to the Super Bowl. Dancer selection was pretty good if you like big chests and don't mind 'em fake (I do and don't, respectively), the value was hard to beat and OTC was on the table in one of three trips with a dancer that was a 9 for looks but at a 3 level of sanity. I'd stop back if I ever make my way in that direction again. Might be a while, though.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Wasn't this club also mentioned in the "overrated" thread?
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Honestly, I can see how it wasn't for everyone. It wasn't Vegas-style. It feels more like a corner bar mixed with a 70's lounge. And yeah, there was a lot of silicone there (some of it not really well done) and not necessarily a girl for every guy's taste. Plus, the ladies tended to stick with regulars (the advanced monger might have interpreted this as OTC negotiation, but the inexperienced monger might not know that's on the table). I dunno. I've been to much worse. I don't know if it was a Top 10 club nationally, given what I know of Detroit and hear of in SoCal, Atlanta, Miami, etc., but it's the best choice in Indianapolis, and it's within shouting distance of Chicago and Louisville, making it maybe the best choice for those folks as well. Sometimes, it's not being the best, it's just being better than the competition, and the competition in that part of the country isn't all that much to write home about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion