Corsets

ididthisonce
North Carolina
What is everyone’s take on the corset craze that seems to being promoted by the likes of Alba, James, Zolciak, Kardashian over the past few weeks?

25 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    I love seeing a woman wearing a corset. Have not heard of any current craze, but if it's happening, I'm all for it.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Just noticed it over the past couple of months. Was in the news today.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kim-zol…
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    never heard of the craze until now. Seems like another slightly extreme diet fad or body change method. Maybe it's safe. I'm not a doctor.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My ATF came out in one some years ago. She was lovely in it, but then she was always lovely. Anyway, that was the only evening she wore it. To difficult to get off and I had to help her put it back on between stage trips. I would imagine they make them these days much easier to put on and take off.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    @clubber - Velcro?

They will figure it out. I have written before that I once saw a dancer pop the snap on her bikini bottom by rubbing against a wall. That movement was sexy as hell.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Corsets are hot
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    idid,

She had one that was laced. Velco would do the trick, but likely wouldn't look as good
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

I don't like them.

I also do not like those shorts that cover the girls belly button.

I'd rather see more skin... Not less of it,
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Thin & soft corsets are hot.
    Stiff corsets are usually hiding something like belly fat or c section scars.
  • BilliD
    10 years ago
    I like to see a girl's belly so I don't care much for corsets. Most of the strippers I have seen wearing them were on the larger side and we're trying to hide their belly so they never take them off.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think corset tops are sexy. Shrink the waist, accentuate the boobs. They work best on wen with curves: spinners can pass on them.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I tend to see a lot of corsets at some conventions I go to, particularly among the cosplayers.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Forgot to mention that at one game, a couple of already busty women were just about spilling out of their corsets. Made it damn difficult to concentrate on the game and, yes, I lost.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Maybe you could fight fire with fire and wear a form-fitting g-string with nothing else. They'll either be totally enthralled or be laughing the asses off. Either way will distract them and is a win for dorkdom!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    ATACdawg, that's just brilliant!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I love it.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Hmm. Do you think they'd tip me if I offered to grind on them, ATAC?
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    Waist training has been going on for a couple hundred years. The "craze" isn't really a craze or something new. The only reason it's even in the news is because of how "reality" based everyone is these days. These so called stars wear a waist trainer after they have kids to get back in shape when in reality getting back in shape is all about diet and exercise. Reality news shows get all excited because 2 months after they have a kid the paparazzi gets pics of them looking all shapely again and they talk about how they have corseted up. The reality is that if a normal woman had unlimited money for day care and specific foods she didn't have to take time to make herself, personal trainers who could work with them 8hrs/day and no other actual job to do every woman could look that way.

Mrs seaboard has a bunch of corsets and we love them. The strippers who wear corsets aren't wearing actual waist trainers. They've wearing ones that aren't actually corseting anything tighter than normal so they can simply snap it back together in front while they walk off the stage. We like it when they wear them as long as they come off pretty quick. We're there to see tits.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Don't know Phantom. That would depend on a) the equipment you have to work with and b) his horny and desperate they are. ;-D
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Can't say that I'm interested. Some girls look good in them, sure, but they're designed to hide some things and enhance others.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I am partial to bound feet and missing ribs.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    clubber, yeah that's not sexy at all. waist training just isn't sexy IMO. corsets should just be another sexy piece of clothing. helping putting them on is half the fun too.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ^^^agreed.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I agree with Clubber and Sea. Not very appealing due to it looks so unnatural. Just like a woman with Triple K bazookas.

Thanks for everyone's comments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion