motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No bloody thanks.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Isn't a faggot also a cigarette in the UK?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Never ever tried them and don't intend to. Haven't met anyone that has eaten them.

A fag is a 60's - 80's term for a cigarette. Ciggy is the more widely used term for a cigarette now.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    yeah, I had a British friend that would say he's going across the street to pick up some fags. Cracked me up.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    A "fagott" is also a musical instrument. See the explanation below the photo in the upper right:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bassoon

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    "Ciggy"?

You Brits love adding Y's to the end of things. Telly... I'm sure there are other examples...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy's a faggot. So you don't fancy him?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A faggot is also a branch or stick or a bundle of them. Related to the Latin "fasces", ancient Roman symbol of an axe bound in a bundle of rods and the origin of the word "fascism."
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    Queers are fine but I'm tired of them asking for superior rights.

Growing up, they kept a low profile because if they didn't, they would get beaten down. That is not what I'm advocating but I could tolerate them more if they would quit being so in your face with their drama.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^You should move to Oklahoma where gays don't have a right to be served in every store:

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/05/gop_lawm…
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Hell....Here in the USA the phrase "I hate faggots" is dang near considered to be a federal hate crime.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "Queers are fine but I'm tired of them asking for superior rights"

Well thank you so much for your tolerance! And just to school you abit- we aren't asking for SUPERIOR rights. We are asking for many BASIC rights that you breeders take for granted. And as far as keeping a low profile - change doesn't happen from keeping quiet and hiding in the background. Just ask the people of Ferguson, Mo. about that.

I had a bad feeling that this thread would take this direction. Let's all try to keep the focus on the terminology (British slang) that I believe motorhead intended.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That would probably go good in Fucking, Austria. :)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    James, you could be right there. Footy springs to mind straight away, what do you think that might be?

Motorheads double entendre is cheeky

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Note to lopaw - this was intended to be humorous.

That's the most dusgusting looking food I've ever seen. :)

I'm glad Londonguy and his mates haven't tried them
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Josh by citing anything from the fraud known as Salon as truth you label yourself as a dumb fuck. The article says its a proposed law you disgraceful pos progressive.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^ coming from the biggest disgraceful pos regressive.
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    Lopaw- your example is Fergusen Missouri? Those idiots burned their own town down.

Why am I not allowed to dislike queers? I can think what I want. Its the supposedly tolerant people on the left that crack down on free speech the most.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    @ski: Yes, a proposal to introduce what is essentially a Jim Crow law against the LGBT community. I'm sure that will be a hot topic at your next Klan rally!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion