Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I've got nothing against faggots, I just don't fancy them

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No bloody thanks.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Isn't a faggot also a cigarette in the UK?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Never ever tried them and don't intend to. Haven't met anyone that has eaten them.

A fag is a 60's - 80's term for a cigarette. Ciggy is the more widely used term for a cigarette now.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

yeah, I had a British friend that would say he's going across the street to pick up some fags. Cracked me up.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

A "fagott" is also a musical instrument. See the explanation below the photo in the upper right:

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

"Ciggy"?

You Brits love adding Y's to the end of things. Telly... I'm sure there are other examples...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy's a faggot. So you don't fancy him?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

A faggot is also a branch or stick or a bundle of them. Related to the Latin "fasces", ancient Roman symbol of an axe bound in a bundle of rods and the origin of the word "fascism."

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

Queers are fine but I'm tired of them asking for superior rights.

Growing up, they kept a low profile because if they didn't, they would get beaten down. That is not what I'm advocating but I could tolerate them more if they would quit being so in your face with their drama.

Profile picture for Josh43
Josh43
•

^^^You should move to Oklahoma where gays don't have a right to be served in every store:

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Hell....Here in the USA the phrase "I hate faggots" is dang near considered to be a federal hate crime.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

"Queers are fine but I'm tired of them asking for superior rights"

Well thank you so much for your tolerance! And just to school you abit- we aren't asking for SUPERIOR rights. We are asking for many BASIC rights that you breeders take for granted. And as far as keeping a low profile - change doesn't happen from keeping quiet and hiding in the background. Just ask the people of Ferguson, Mo. about that.

I had a bad feeling that this thread would take this direction. Let's all try to keep the focus on the terminology (British slang) that I believe motorhead intended.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

That would probably go good in Fucking, Austria. :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

James, you could be right there. Footy springs to mind straight away, what do you think that might be?

Motorheads double entendre is cheeky

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Note to lopaw - this was intended to be humorous.

That's the most dusgusting looking food I've ever seen. :)

I'm glad Londonguy and his mates haven't tried them

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Josh by citing anything from the fraud known as Salon as truth you label yourself as a dumb fuck. The article says its a proposed law you disgraceful pos progressive.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

^^ coming from the biggest disgraceful pos regressive.

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

Lopaw- your example is Fergusen Missouri? Those idiots burned their own town down.

Why am I not allowed to dislike queers? I can think what I want. Its the supposedly tolerant people on the left that crack down on free speech the most.

Profile picture for Josh43
Josh43
•

@ski: Yes, a proposal to introduce what is essentially a Jim Crow law against the LGBT community. I'm sure that will be a hot topic at your next Klan rally!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement