tuscl

Bad Characteristics for a Stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Among the personality types that don't work for a stripper, one of the worst is the low talker. I just had one of these and never heard a single word she said because of the loud music. I just kinda nodded my head ambiguously the whole time we "talked." Whatever you do, never say yes to a low talker. You might end up agreeing to wear a pirate shirt on tv, or pay $1K for a no contact VIP, or worse.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKWYg9qFOp…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qWFSBqAxR…

What other bad personality types or personal characteristics have you seen among strippers?

12 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I don't like old Strippers.

Of course, the worst part of me being a pedophile is trying to fit in.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Fabulist strippers whom state everything is amazing, so when something truly amazing comes along what word do we use to describe that event? Bad breath is another, and if they just show up and are phones no it in, basically there to take donations.

The ones who get it know about the experience, and the bad ones provide no connection for that experience.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Low talkers . . . close talkers . . . They're the worst!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    The one characteristic I really hate are the non-swallowers.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    One that always bothers me, not being Asian. No wait, you said "personality types".
    My ATF, who is Asian, talked about 600 MPH and with a bit of accent. Conversations took twice as long because I had to ask her to repeat so often.

These days, my daughter can hit close to 1000 MPH, but at least without an accent.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Shallow, self-absorbed people. One dancer I met couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous she was. Even during the lap dance, she wouldn't shut up about how gorgeous she was. She couldn't figure out why her boyfriend broke up with her, considering how gorgeous she was. After the dance, I bolted from the club, despite how gorgeous she was.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ^^^

I know exactly what you mean. Years ago in a club I visited often there was a young hottie. She was non-stop constantly busy. I never could get a dance from her. Finally I did. What a waste. She barely danced. Just talked about how pretty she was and how busy she was and that she won "best dancer" in the club award for 2 years in a row, blah, blah, blah. I figured she was going to offer to sell me her autograph. Lol.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I hate when a new girl shakes my hand when introducing herself. I'm not buying a used car, I'm buying fake love.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    They have personalities? As long as they don't stink I'm in.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    The "flirts" that want to sit with you, talks to you, touches you, gets you all worked up and when you ask for a private dance says "oh, I don't go back there, I only dance on stage". Also, I hate the ones that promise you all sorts of things in the backroom while you are sitting at the bar with her, then you go back and she won't even take her top off.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Impala: "I only dance on stage." Seriously? That's one I've never heard before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion