Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Joke of the day

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The shortest Fairy Tale ever! A man asked a woman to marry him. She said no and he lived happily ever after. The end.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

If I've learned nothing from "The Princess Bride" it is that true love exists and it's just brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And according to the character Billy Crystal played a mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich is really brilliant! I learned that as well!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

And the unforgettable, "He's only mostly dead."

Love that movie!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

And the unforgettable, "He's only mostly dead."

Love that movie!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Too true ATACdawg! It's brilliant!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I don't know how I did that double post ... double post ..

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And the part where Inigio Montoya tells Christopher Guest's character to offer him anything he wants! And when he does he says "I want my father back!" and kills him! Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

LOL! Brilliant! Thought it was intentional ATACdawg!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I just realized that Robin Wright looks almost like Diva's avatar, only with A cups instead of DDs. Hmmmmm. I wonder...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My wife thinks the movie is stupid but she doesn't like the Three Stooges either. I guess only .. wait for it ... brilliant people do!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliantiance

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

The Three Stooges! Brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement