tuscl

Strip Club Bucket List?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, March 2, 2015 7:23 PM
What's on your Strip Club Bucket List? I'm still waiting to fuck two strippers at the same time in the VIP.

18 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    The bucket will never fill so I'll keep trying to fuck the young dancers, ITC and OTC. And finding new clubs and hotter girls. But the one thing I haven't yet done is fuck her in the ass, ITC.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Mine is still pretty long, since I haven't fully explored the wonders of ITC and OTC with strippers yet.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Myself and magicrat have been working on one for awhile now. It involves taking two strippers out to dinner and then to the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta and then on to the hotel. Because we live so far apart it has been a challenge. He had to pull out the first time we had it set up. The second time, once of the dancers pulled out on us. We hope the 3rd time is the charm.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Once you've had a dream stripper, the bucket is pretty empty. But I would like to go to Detroit clubs some day before they are gone.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I once had a dancer from Tibet. She was from Lhasa, I think. She was so hot & exotic & unique. I am seeking another one. My Tibetan Stripper bucket is still not full!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Getting at least a LD from an Indian stripper would be nice
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Had one really hot barmaid that I wanted to fuck (ITC or OTC) for years. I know she would dance once in a great while when they were very short on dancers and only once got to see her dance (was the best dance I had ever seen, not so much exotic or dirty, more like the forbidden fruit), and was told that if you got her drunk after her shift you could get a lap dance or even more, but just never coould catch her at the right time. Tried for years. Then one day I decided today was the day, pocket full of money, had set good ground work, knew her schedual, and I was going to make it happen. When I got to the club found out she had quit a couple of nights before and had moved to Florida with a freind of hers. When traveling about 2 years later I ran into her (OK, I had been told that she was dancing and where, and since I was in the area working I figured why not, and no, I'm not a stalker), she was behind the bar tending, and was about 6 months pregnant (and NOT an attractive pregnant. Needless to say, it wasn't going to happen. That was about a decade ago, guess I won't get to take her off the bucket list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like variety so my buckelist is to visit SCs in areas/cities I have not SCed in yet.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'll sort of go along with JS69 on this one. It's going to be hard to top some of the times I've had with my ATF.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    New on bucket list... see Diva's DD's b4 they're hidden for eternity.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm still looking for an Asian. For either ITC or OTC fun. They are hard to find in a snowy, cold, Metro Detroit area. lol. Other than that, I've checked an awful lot off of my bucket list.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I feel like I've been on a kick with this lately, but I am really, really, really hoping I can one day catch the right girl on the right Halloween in the right cheerleader costume. I will probably get kicked out of the club that night because, while I will be respectful of the girl, I will be more than willing to have complete disregard for any club rules and will do everything in my power to convince the girl to have a similar disregard. John: A trip to Detroit should be on every monger's bucket list, particularly if you live in a non-extras area. The thing about The Penthouse Club is it would be a great club even if it didn't have the co-curricular activity. You walk in and the place is nice. It's a little cramped on a Friday or Saturday because it's got a lot of customers, but that only adds to the buzz & atmosphere. The side tables are often full with guys eating steaks and lobster and stuff, and supposedly their food ain't half bad. They'll have as many as six girls "on stage" (two on the main stage, two on the side poles and two on the bar) at once. No other club I've ever been to has topped four. They always have the Tigers or Pistons or something on a few of the TVs. The "lapper" (ha!) rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The few times I've been there, the selection of ladies has been varied and nice with a solid top end. Only cons are the upstairs smoking bar can be pretty smoky and the prices are high. But you don't mind much in the end. Now, take that environment and add to it the idea that, more than likely, if you see a girl you like, you can be 90 percent sure something that would be considered an extra elsewhere is on the table, with full-out ITC probably an option with about half, and tell me that isn't appealing. The only other con with this is that some ladies know the game and lay out their menu before you even ask for a dance. I'm not a fan of this as it makes it kind of mechanical. I prefer to start with a song or two of regular dancing, then if I like what's going on, ask what else can happen. Will those clubs ever "be gone"? It will take one hell of a Detroit turnaround for that to happen. And, honestly, with legal options available in Windsor, I don't think it's a priority as it's a hefty helping of money that stays in the city. Nonetheless, go. Very worth it.
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    I've mostly emptied my bucket list. I have a couple of items that I doubt will ever be checked off though.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Mine is mostly to visit new SC's in new cities, with Detroit at the top of the list. I would have liked to have gone to clubs in Detroit the one time I was there, but I was with a friend who hates SC's.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Tijuana
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, OK, I get " He had to pull out...". What I don't get is, "...one of the dancers pulled out..." How did that happen? Getting BF'ed with a dildo?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Clubber - Bitch said that she forgot. She is off my favs list now.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, Different kind of "pull out". :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion