Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot girls rocking out on guitar...

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I did not know so many hotties were shredding on guitar.....I like it,..... and I'm jealous

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I prefer girls that are rocking on the skin flute!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Just a lot of high gain pull offs; go to any Sam Ash or Guitar Center and everyone is doing the same thing. If you want to see a true woman shredder, check out Jennifer Batten.The girl from Halestorm is pretty good too.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ Yeah, Guitar Center on a saturday afternoon is a much of noise.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll take the Bond girls over them any day.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Not really my favorite kind of music but nice tits so brilliant!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

here's a hot girl on drums

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

My friend told me about her this morning! She is hot and good....

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Great thread.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Nice find!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - They are not new. I have about 25 of their songs on my hard drive.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I think I saw them before, but never put a name to them. In one video, they were dressed like they were ready to get on that SC stage! :)

About the 5 minute mark...Bob

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement