tuscl

Do you consider going to Stripclubs as actually "Going out"

I was just wondering some people (especially dancers themselves) do not see going to a stripclub as going out. If you were to tell them that going to the stripclub is what you consider "going out" they would probably look at you and think are you serious?? Alot of younger guys might go to a stripclub first say around 10:00 p.m. then leave stripclub at 11:30 or 12:00 and head to the dance club which they consider going out. Most people like to "dress up" when they go to a regular club and since most guys wear jeans or any type of casual attire the Stripclub is not seen as being "out on the town." So what about you guys how do you feel about this topic?

4 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Nowadays, anytime I get out of the house is "going out"...Even to the corner sports bar, much less a strip club. But I do tend to wear a casual or sport jacket to the SC. I am not out to impress the guys at the local sports bar, but I am the ladies at the SC...:-P
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I do. It's leaving home looking for a good time.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I shower, dress and usually wear sport coat. It's going out.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Jpac73,

I consider it going out. Playing dress up is not my idea of fun. And, I think women look sexiest if not nude or in bikinis, then in regular down to earth clothing like a t-shirt and blue jeans.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion