Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PL Buddhism

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

To want is to suffer. To want strippers is to give yourself a fucking nervous breakdown.

Suppose there was daily pill that, with no side effects, would make you totally lose interest in sex. Takers?

I would at least try it for a while, since I think I might be happier that way, would simplify my live greatly. But if it was one pill and you're irreversibly done, not sure I'd go through with that.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Wanting sex per se doesn't lead to suffering! Sex is just brilliant! Even breaking up is just part of life! What bothers me is being blindsided! Not brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

So no taking the pill for me! But a brilliant question!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

My dad has to take a pill for his prostate he claims kills his sex drive. He doesn't like it says it makes him feel lazy and motivated. So no sir I will not be taking such pill. I like being motivated. Even if it's by TnA. Especially if it's by TnA :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Hell no

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Strange post this evening.

Door # 3!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'd probably take it, if it's temporary and up until shortly before I go on a trip. That way I could focus more on other things I need to get done.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

After a period of some relative normalcy, you're going off the deep end again.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

There was a delay in getting my refill of anti-normalcy pills.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Didn't they use salt peter to keep the sailors of old from buggering each other?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement