PL Buddhism

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
To want is to suffer. To want strippers is to give yourself a fucking nervous breakdown.

Suppose there was daily pill that, with no side effects, would make you totally lose interest in sex. Takers?

I would at least try it for a while, since I think I might be happier that way, would simplify my live greatly. But if it was one pill and you're irreversibly done, not sure I'd go through with that.

9 comments

• 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Wanting sex per se doesn't lead to suffering! Sex is just brilliant! Even breaking up is just part of life! What bothers me is being blindsided! Not brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    So no taking the pill for me! But a brilliant question!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    My dad has to take a pill for his prostate he claims kills his sex drive. He doesn't like it says it makes him feel lazy and motivated. So no sir I will not be taking such pill. I like being motivated. Even if it's by TnA. Especially if it's by TnA :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Hell no
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Strange post this evening.

Door # 3!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I'd probably take it, if it's temporary and up until shortly before I go on a trip. That way I could focus more on other things I need to get done.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    After a period of some relative normalcy, you're going off the deep end again.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    There was a delay in getting my refill of anti-normalcy pills.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Didn't they use salt peter to keep the sailors of old from buggering each other?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion