tuscl

Who has reviewed the most clubs?

blockbird
Maryland
Tuesday, February 24, 2015 9:14 AM
I just noticed, with surprise, that I'm at 44. I'm even more of a PL than I thought I was!

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Thisoldmanplayed1 has 135 reviewed clubs. Although no loner active on TUSCL, we are still close friends.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Wallanon has reviewed 213 clubs.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    But as I always say, I try not to put too much stock in who has the most reviews of reviewed clubs. I think that there is a tendency to get lazy after a while, especially when someone has reviewed the same club over and over. I've also seen some high review/club count guys post some pretty thin reviews and I wonder if they are doing it just to get their numbers up or even just to keep VIP over a long stretch of time. Because I travel a lot, my review count is over 100 and it could be a lot higher if I reviewed every club I walked into over that time. I have a general 2 hour rule that I apply unless things are very bad (which I will share). But to be honest, even with 2 full hours, I'm not in a position to contribute nearly as much about most of the clubs that I visit as can the regulars of those clubs. For that reason, the reviews that I really value are the ones that come from guys who visit the same handful of clubs over and over. These are the guys who know these places the best and provide the best intel in my experience.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I try to review new clubs and only re-review clubs I have not been in a long time. When I am in a strange city doing a club tour can pass an evening quite well and then I can settle on a club I like the best in a geographical area and return to it another night.I am approaching 100 clubs reviewed and more than 100 reviews. I have been a PL club goer for years but did not joining this site until relatively recently. If no one reviews the clubs how are the rest of us PL's going to know where to go? I personally like reviews from members that review often. I am reticent about giving information to members that have been members for 5 years and have 0 or 1 review.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've been to probably 40-45 clubs in my life, and I've reviewed 30 of them. I doubt seriously that Id ever be able to approach reviews of 100 clubs because I don't think there are that many good clubs left that I haven't been to. Hats off though to those who are in the 100+ club.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    There are 50-some strip clubs in the Detroit area, but I will never go to most of them because I read the reviews. Why should I waste my time in clubs not nearly as good as my favorites. I only review new clubs when I travel, which isn't that often.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy: " my review count is over 100" Over 100 phony reviews from you RickyBoy? That is really something...
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    34, but my out of town clubbing has really been curtailed. I see no need to review the same local clubs every time I visit. A major chance or even something subtle I find interesting, I'll review again.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My total number of clubs would be over two to three times higher if not for dropping older usernames and clubs going out of business. I don't get much out of trying a low rated club at the expense of a better club I know. If I was tired of going the same place, maybe I would. Clubs change names too and then if you reviewed the old club, your total number of clubs reviewed can drop.
  • scatterbrain
    9 years ago
    I was a little proud when I hit 69 unique club reviews. I've added a few more struggling toward the 100+ mark. But my travel has slowed down a bit, so I'm not sure I have the stamina to keep trying new ones. I'd rather stick to what I know and enjoy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion