tuscl

Miami Clubs

etrash
Massachusetts
I am planning a trip to Miami Beach next month with my girlfriend and am looking for a couples-friendly club in the area. Tootsie's and Dean's Gold have some good reviews. I would appreciate receiving feedback and suggestions from anyone who has experience with these and any other clubs nearby - pros, cons, etc. Thanks in advance for your help.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Both Tootsies and Deans are good choices – they are fairly upscale and many female customers especially on weekend eves.

Another favorite for couples and non-couples is Scarlett’s that although it’s in Hallandale it’s really just 10 mins or so by car from Tootsies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Whatever you do – do not go to Club Madonna in South Beach – total tourist trap rip-off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There is also Wonderland not too far from Miami Beach and E11even in downtown also not too far from Miami Beach – but these clubs are considerably more expensive than Tootsies; Dean’s, and Scarlett’s.

P.S.
    Wonderland was raided about 2 months ago so IDK the current state of the club and whether it’s still open

E11even is a strip/night club hybrid that seems more like a party spot
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Follow Papi's advice. He is the PL master of Miami clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I resent being called a PL master – please refer to me as a PL Jedi
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Gosh, Papi. So many talents. I hear that you're also an expert fisherman. You know, a Master Baiter ..... ;-D
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'd say hit up Scarlett's too, like Papi said, its only 10-15 minutes or so from Tootsies (about the same distance as Deans Gold.) It's a bit more of a party vibe than Tootsies, but if you aren't looking for extra's it surpasses Tootsies in every other respect.

Cheetah Hallandale is also right next to Scarlett's and isn't a bad option. Again, if you aren't looking for extra's and aren't terribly shy they've got $10 table dances that should allow you & your lady to have some reasonably priced fun together without breaking the bank. At all three clubs, they'll charge you for 2 dances if you go into the lap dance area.

As far as Wonderland goes, I'd say skip it. It's still open after its issues but they're still in knee jerk mode where things aren't as liberal as they once were. E11even is an option, but hold on to your wallet...
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Also be aware: Tootsie's/Dean's/Scarlett's/Cheetah are clustered along the border of Dade and Broward counties to the north end of Miami, so depending on where on MIABeach you are, transport logistics may be a factor (Tootsie's has an actual taxi stand in their lot). Our PL Jedi Papi_C. and Dolfan have already provided a very good quick overview of what to expect at the various locations.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion