tuscl

Another Touchdown Again (2/18/2015)

Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:15 AM
It has been months since I visited the place. I was just there watching the show, drinking my beer, passing tips to the dancer on stage. Wash-rinse-repeat cycle so that kind of imagery went on for a about half an hour. There was one dancer who I tipped sat to my side and started a convo. I was just looking at her while she blabbed about stuff I didn't care about. I decided I needed to talk and started a very nice convo to get things going. But then I started this weird question and answer, it went on like this.... "You know, I'm not really sure if you can go along with this one." Pause for 10 seconds. "What, tell me" "You see, you might not be the person who..." Pause for 5 seconds. "Yeah" "Look, I really like you, it's going to be different when we go back there, do you understand what I'm saying here?" Her hand went down there and shook it. "I know what you mean." So we went back there and it went down like this. First song, I started right away, man she was like a girlfriend. Went for the tits, slurped it then went down more kissed her navel and went even down further reaching her _____, tasted it. I said, "Go down there." And she went down there... Awesome feeling. The End.

2 comments

• dtek
    9 years ago
    I've had that happen a couple of times. Once when I went into the club dressed well and was one of only two customers in a club with three really hot dancers (and one not so hot one ;). The strippers were *hungry* that night. The second time was when I went back to a particular club for the first time in months. A previous fav dances there and I had stopped going there when I dropped her. The first time I went back to that club one dancer made an obvious play to be my new fav by being *very* friendly both sitting at a table and in the dance booth..
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    Once in a while, everything comes together perfectly_right girl,right club,right time...............the unpredictability of the strip club....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion