tuscl

I am dancing today @ Pitiful Princess in Portland

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
12pm to 6pm or 7pm ... or maybe later but I plan on having some sexy fun. Come play with me and let me play with you! You know how much I aim to please ;) Come get your fingers wet and I will surprise you with some kisses all over

16 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Trixxi! Trixxi! Trixxi!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Jeez, if only it wasn't so far away :-(
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm playing tonight at Penny Road in Barrington, IL...just thought I'd advertise too! LOL
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Let us know when you go on a tour of east coast clubs. Assuming that you're really a female dancer, us east coast guys would love to have you kiss us all over.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I haven't done a Portland Club tour in years. I'm gonna be out there later in 2015 maybe I'll PM you to see where you are dancing then.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Eventually I'll be in Portland. I'm hoping to be able to try out my motorhome in the parking lot idea!

SJG

Love Hurts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7Myy7H…
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I got a hard-on just reading this – it's no wonder why it’s so easy for dancers to get all of my $$$ in the clubs.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Papi, you're a lot nearer than me. Get your ass over there and give her one for me? :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ if she was chocolate I might be enough of a PL to do that
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Portland. Ouch! I'll have to make meeting you a bucket list item. But by then we'll both be retired!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "Eventually I'll be in Portland. I'm hoping to be able to try out my motorhome in the parking."

Trixxi, don't miss this opportunity. You could be the first dancer to visit SJG's motorhome in the parking lot. This guy is a true innovator.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Two weeks ago, I was hanging out with my CF at Taco Bell just a stone's throw away from P-Princes. I was looking at the place and nothing came up to my mind.

Now I remember you work dayshift in there.

Maybe I should pay the place a visit, but you will never know I was there.

Then buy a couple of dances from you.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "Pitiful Princess"....gotta love that name!
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Yes today was very very FUN!!! A few dancers came on to me strong which I really liked. They kept saying how they wanted to do double dances with me ... I danced to a lot of my favorite songs like Loverboy, Van Halen, AC/DC, Foghat and I just acted like my goofy self and at one point I had four guys at my rack and I did'nt know how to all give them a good show. But I made more today than I will make all week at my retail job so i am super grateful and going to pick up a shift this Sunday too. I'm loving the fun and needing more!!! Looking forward to Sunday :)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, the name is one of the most clever I have ever heard. I know that I would really like their dancers.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion