tuscl

smart asses

i really appreciate all the information you all have given me, had no idea this was mainly a guys site. thanks and hope you all find what you want

6 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    There are a number of females here too. i thought I would say hi. I'm one of the guys. I've been busy with an ice storm lately, losing power, etc. Wait 2 or 3 days in South Carolina and you can go from ice storm to near 60 degrees.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You can post both here and on stripperweb.com. Some of the girls may or may not be interested in a 3 some. I have no idea. If you ask another girl in a strip club, at least you can see what the other girl looks like. I've met some bi dancers in strip clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Yeah that's the problem it's way too much of a sausage fest so stay already. If any guy gets offended by your chick opinions, that just means he deserves to get flamed till he's just a pile of ash.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Oh...and duck you come up with a new title when posting new shit. You're welcome
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Sassielou14 does that mean you'll post naked photobucket pics for us? Brilliant!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Why couldn't I find a girl like you?
    I'm no to old and jaded to look.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion