Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

smart asses

sassielou14

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

i really appreciate all the information you all have given me, had no idea this was mainly a guys site. thanks and hope you all find what you want

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

There are a number of females here too. i thought I would say hi. I'm one of the guys. I've been busy with an ice storm lately, losing power, etc. Wait 2 or 3 days in South Carolina and you can go from ice storm to near 60 degrees.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

You can post both here and on stripperweb.com. Some of the girls may or may not be interested in a 3 some. I have no idea. If you ask another girl in a strip club, at least you can see what the other girl looks like. I've met some bi dancers in strip clubs.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Yeah that's the problem it's way too much of a sausage fest so stay already. If any guy gets offended by your chick opinions, that just means he deserves to get flamed till he's just a pile of ash.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Oh...and duck you come up with a new title when posting new shit. You're welcome

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sassielou14 does that mean you'll post naked photobucket pics for us? Brilliant!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Why couldn't I find a girl like you? I'm no to old and jaded to look.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement