smart asses

i guess i made a mistake i apologize

9 comments

• sassielou14
    10 years ago
    lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Talk about your boob size and dozens of guys here will rush forward with their opinions
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    The naked pictures on photobucket would be brilliant! Just think of a bunch of guys jacking off to you as an honor! Nothing wrong with being slutty!

I was mostly serious about the hooker. No emotional tangles, just business! Brilliant! I don't even want a new girlfriend sin my ex kicked me too the curb. I'm still really depressed about it but I just want strippers and hookers!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    By the way my hand is something my bitch ex told me. I know she was lying! Probably should have used it but whatever! But that sort of shit is why I don't want a girlfriend. Sounds like you want to treat your boyfriend right so get him a hookah and the three of you can have fun!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Oops! Hooker not hookah. Though a hookah can also be brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant...Hookah....Brilliant
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    So brilliant:)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Don't take it personally. We're mostly a bunch of assholes with low self-esteem. Mocking newbies makes us feel better about ourselves for a few brief moments, until reality sets in and we are once again confronted with the abyss of patheticness that is our lives.

Or we really like you.

Pick a winner.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Q: Do you know why they don't send donkeys to school?

A: Because nobody likes a smart ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion