tuscl

Slow Wednesday Night With A Dash of Non Verbal Communication

Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:29 AM
Wednesday was like meh, hump day pretty much. I was so bored there was nothing to watch on TV. Even YouTube was not cutting it for me either. So, I hopped on my awesome car and drove mindlessly without thinking about where I was heading. I found myself feasting on a Steak dinner at about 8PM, the food was awesome and the eye candy was the same as well. The young lady who I will not reveal her identity (stage name) she was very very very pretty, caucasian, more like a eastern euro or perhaps a second generation from one of the Russian republics. No doubt she was very very very pretty. Her eye contact was good but her non verbal skills were not there, she seems to be just not paying attention to those non verbal thingies. I thought I could get lucky but she just couldn't connect at that level. So I bailed out and went hopping again. After about four glasses of Rum-n-coke, I found myself buzzed and in good spirits. I was there at the tipping rail showing myself like a true devotee. I was like enjoying the moment with these beautiful ladies. I couldn't remember how much I spent tipping them because I was like already buzzed and really didn't care about counting the bills I was putting on the tipping rail. Then she stepped on the stage. She was like fucking awesome. She blew me right from the start. I'd never seen her before and though I was buzzed I was like OK with the moment. Caucasian, tall, blonde. About five foot nine inches tall and she is very very young. I really liked her and when the second song was about over I whispered into hear "Maybe we should go back there?" She didn't hesitate, after her set we went straight in the back room. It was all non verbal communication, I couldn't believe I was able to communicate at this level. She seems to be in lockstep with with me because she knew what I was going to do and it felt like we've done it before. It was simply amazing. What happened back there? I guess she was in it too, she really didn't care about holding her line, I was like "Oh my goodness girl you are so much fun!" I was kissing her, all over, licking her to my desire. I was soooo buzzed and intoxicated she let me loose in there doing stuff I could get away with. And she was not holding back/pushing back. It was like "I'm all yours, but you have to know how to handle me." Just to give you an idea how it went down, she was in it too. All about having fun in the back room. My tongue simply went where it wanted to go. Simply awesome! And the money I spent, I think it was well worth the spend.

10 comments

• alabegonz
    9 years ago
    By the way, it is already 2:32AM here in Portland and I am wondering how did I get home?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Did you splooge?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great story
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    "Then she stepped on the stage. She was like fucking awesome. She blew me right from the start." She gave you a bj right at the tip rail? Sounds like a great club.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    For non-verbal communication, there does seem to be a little bit of chatter ; P
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Did you splooge?" No, but she did, from the way how it went down.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "For non-verbal communication, there does seem to be a little bit of chatter" Yup, pretty much there was nothing to talk about, it was all non-verbal. I knew sparks would fly the moment she didn't push back, I just kept going after crossing one line after another line. She didn't draw any line in the sand at all. You know what I'm saying when I say she just went along. Her ____ tasted so much like awesome.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I think you're saying the drugs worked better than you expected ; P
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So you got no sex from this other than pleasuring her. Is that right? If so it sounds kinda one sided given that you were paying. I love eating pussy but I do expect the favor to be returned.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Want to share which club this was at?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion