tuscl

Just went too my first strip club!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Monday, February 16, 2015 5:07 AM
My bitch girlfriend broke up with me a week before Valentine's day and kicked me out. Fortunately I was able move back into my folks basement until I find a place. So I figured "what the fuck?" and I went to my first club. Not like I girlfriend or anything. It was like a religious experience -- boobs were fucking everywhere! Brilliant! I never want a real relationship again. I just want to hang out with my gun collection and visit strip clubs (after I find a new place, the basement shit is because I got caught off guard not because I'm broke). Now I found this site while searching for clubs. Brilliant! What got you guys into visiting the club?

15 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I go for the food. I never even look at the women.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Your ex GF is a dumb shit. Every woman knows you break up after you get your Valentines present. So you are better off. As to why I first went at 18 years of age...curiosity. It was 1961 and not a lot of nudity to look at anywhere.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've got some good news and bad news about your new strip club habit. First the bad news. If you forget to wipe, the strippers might not suck your dick. [view link] Now the good news. You're not the only loser on this site that lives in his moms basement. Send a private message to the poster named San Jose guy. He is very shy, and doesn't say much. But if you can get him to talk, he can share some pointers about basement living with you. As a side benefit, he is a world renowned expert on Mexican table dancing. Best of luck, and please don't forget to wipe.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I forgot. As to the reason I go to strip clubs, I like to mentor young women. It's all about that deep, meaningful, mentoring relationship to guide these young women into adulthood with confidence and purpose.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I've been visiting strip clubs since 2005 just out of curiosity and to hang out. I wasn't much of a monger then. What got me somewhat hooked was when I received extras for the very first time ITC at a San Diego strip club in early 2011 which has since increased significantly upon my discovery of this site a year ago.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    If you went to your first club where is the review? Shadow while I am not as experienced as you and started a little more than ten years later I remember how boring clubs from my first time would be considered today but, they were exciting then! I went to my first club in the early/mid 70's when I was in college out drinkin with my buddies. Dick's Harem House in Indy over by the Army base (no clubs in the town I went to college). Tipping at the rail would sometimes get you a motorboat between titties but NEVER near the nipples and a french kiss. Pretty much topless only and once in while would you see the edge of the top of bush. Private lap dances really did not exist either. That was when Larry Flynt was just getting start showing it is all pink on the inside and Playboy had yet to show more than the hint of pubic hair. I remember clubbing in San Diego when the dancers had to wear panty hose under their G strings. Now I have had/seen dancers rub their bare coochies on your face at the tip rail. Ahhhh how times have changed.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Briliant idea. Club more
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Have fun, sow some oats, but be careful. Don't be the guy who falls for a stripper then gets mad if she only texts you when she's working. Diversify your portfolio once you get your own place. Get on tinder and OKCupid. Fuck a few civilian sluts. Don't put all your sexual energy into clubs, but do stay out of relationships for a while.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I know one thing about your post is a total lie... 3 years from now you'll still be living in your parents basement.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've never seen boobs fucking. There must be a website for that.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    What got me started? My boss wanted me to go with him. Now the company I work for doesn't even allow you to eat at Hooters if on official business. What kept me going? Well free pizza, free passes, and a stripper who wanted to go out with me and did. The hobby got more expensive over time. Eventually you run into strippers who will lie and cheat and overcharge you for dances or promise a lot more than they will ever deliver. They are expert con artists especially compared to newbie customers. Fortunately most don't stick around for too long in the same club. It's the longer term dancers who understand the value of repeat customers who can give you better deals. It helps when you find clubs or dancers who are willing and able to give you better prices for dances.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If you become a strip club regular and get to know some strippers, don't be surprised if you wind up hanging at the shooting range with them. Gun-loving strippers are fairly common.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, I asked my ATF what she wanted for her birthday one year. She ended up with a Walther 9mm and lessons.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    When i was 21,(24 years ago)i got tired of going to all the dance clubs. I got tired of asking girls to dance and being shut down. Went to my first club Spearmint Rhino and was instantly addicted...........
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    Yeah...I go for the conversations. I also ready Playboy for the articles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion