tuscl

Valentines at the club

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:53 AM
I previously asked some questions about what a club would be like on Valentine's. Here's what I found. Far more couples than I've ever seen. Got there early about 8:30 and the entire club was nothing but couples. Felt like a PL for about 2 min until the DS sat with me. Then I was the envy of most of the guys there. Single PLs came as the night progressed, but it was still the most couple heavy crowd I've ever seen. 2. These couples didn't make for a great atmosphere. Mostly women watching their husband/boyfriend to make sure that they weren't having too much fun, and guys trying hard to watch the stage but at the same time not be too obvious about it. Saw lots of not so loving looks from women in these couples groups. Funny to watch but not the most exciting environment. 3. Very weak lineup both in numbers and quality. More like a Sunday than a Saturday night. The DS was therefore the object of a roomful of lust. Lots of wives/gf looked relieved when she left the stage and came back to me each time. Don't think many dancers but her made too much, definitely a lot less less than the usual Saturday night. People weren't buying dances or VIPs like they usually would on a Saturday. 4. I didn't see any of the PLish Valentines behavior that shadowcat suggested would be there like candy and flowers for the girls. Maybe the PLs are only that pathetic in Atlanta. :). Definitely the right call to not bring a present for DS. She seemed perfectly satisfied to just receive my money. 5. Club didn't do anything special or different for the holiday. Couldn't even tell it was Valentines except for the cute red outfits that a few dancers wore. Overall, unless you have a date or a regular dancer, I'd suggest that the average single PL skip Valentines at the club.

5 comments

• Aravas
    9 years ago
    I spent it with gf, had pizza and movies. I'll save clubbing for next weekend
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Valentines Day from the SW perspective: [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, thanks for the link. Since Jerikson has disappeared, no doubt one one of her emotional tirades again, we've needed somebody to step up and give us the stripperweb perspective.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    Evidence that strip clubs are becoming couple friendly. Starting to become more of an entertainment venue. I'm starting to see an increase of female customers.................drinking,socilizing with the dancers,.............USA Strip clubs should have their own hotel like they do in Mexico.(save me the drive)..............
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We went to 2 SC's on Friday night and then my wife decided she wanted to go back to a SC on Valentine's Day too. We didn't leave until 4am Sunday morning. There were a few more couples than normal and it's easy to spot the women who just DO NOT want to be there. The big problem Saturday night was all the under 21 crowd which seemed weird. There was about a dozen of them in one group that took up half of one side of the stage and sat there for hours. They all sipped on the same drink (coke/water/etc...) for hours and would not tip. We literally saw $2 come from the whole group the entire night even though some of the dancers would try to interact with them and get tips. The strippers would play with them and put titties in their faces and they'd just sit back down and not even tip. If you aren't going to tip get the fuck away from the stage. Sorry for the rant. Back to the initial question. We have discussed it and we look at it this way. 99% of couples do the same thing for a night out. $50-100 on dinner. Another $50 on a movie. Then you go shopping at random stores and usually end up buying crap you probably didn't even need. Before you know it you've blown $300 just to go back home and go to bed. We've decided we'd rather ship the kids off for the night or the weekend and spend $300-500 partying until dawn. Add that to the fact some people at my wife's work were talking about how places were charging $80 for roses. My wife simply said, "That's 2 LD's for us. Why waste it on roses?" Don't hate on couple for being there. We already have an uphill struggle trying to get strippers to pay us any attention as it is. They ALWAYS go to the single guys first. We have to practically drag them to us if we really want one even though my wife is definitely putting it out there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion