tuscl

Which social groups spend the most money on dances?

This post is not intended to be racial in anyway just my observation. I was just observing tonight how the dancers in this club love flocking to the mexican guys. The dancer came off stage said a few words to these mexican guys and off they went to the little private booth. This isn't the first time I have observed this at the same club. There tend to be a good bit of Mexican guys that come into this club and it seems they are a favorite target for dancers to get a dance out of. It isn't jut in this club but another time at a different club there were 3asian guys dress in suits who came in to the club. It wasn't long before the dancer were over there and in no time had them going to the back to get a dance. To sum things up it seems that on the average the guys that like to get lapdances at the clubs or Mexican, Asians and older white guys. The younger white guys tend to be like the average blackmale(I guess I am a exception to the rule) in that they tend to be more conservative with there money. What are your thoughts?

10 comments

• phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    when i dance,i avoid the following for the following reasons...1)low class mexicans...usually no money,VERY HANDSY,asking about sex,and pretend to know no english..2)young guys(18-23)especially those who act or look thugish..not worth it..very arrogant,no money,talk alot of b.s no money to back it up..2)arabian men..they usually like blonds,but they are also very arrogant,they smell bad,and are cheap.3)thugs..again,cheap and talk alot of slang and no money....4)most men in a bachelor party...usually only one or two of the group will have money,the rest are broke and want to touch everything they can get their hands on for free..and worse,they are drunk.

i usually steer towards men who are closer to my age or older(34 or above)they know how to talk to me and treat me,and arent so much the hassle.

just my thoughts
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    But to get back to the original question, is "perenially horny" a social group?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat, by well-dressed I meant neat and clean, not fancy. With today's dress codes you can be casual but still be well dressed. The only time I wear a coat and tie is to weddings and funerals, everything else is casual. I actual feel dressier in nice casual clothes because to me a suit is a work uniform. Sorry I wasn't clearer about that.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    those with the most money most often spend the most. When I have the bucks i spend it freely. when i don't i sit at the bar and watch. just the facts of life.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    FONDL: I think your right. Even if they don't spend they certainly attract the most attention from the ladies.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    In general I think older guys who come in alone and are well dressed of any race tend to spend the most. Except for maybe bachelor parties. I don't think race has anything to do with it.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well maybe Warner Robins GA has a high population of Hispanics I don't know. There is another club right up the street but I don't see very many hispanics there but more truckers or cowboy looking white guys. As far as the blackmenm are concern there are 3different kinds that come into the club. You have your regular average guy like me who dresses causaly or in jeans 2. You have the Baller or want to be ballers. They still want get any lapdances but what they do is "Front' that they have alot of money. They will go get change for a $20dollar bill and sit at the tip rail with the 20 ones in full display. The third type like you say is the gang banger or Thug looing Brothas. They generally don't spend any money except on beer and look. They still will try to "spit" game to the ladies there but not try to spend any money.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I agree with Dandy Dan. Most of the dancers I know avoid hispanic men in general because they don't spend any money. Black guys who are well dressed get attention but Black guys dressed like gang bangers get ignored(except by the newbies who think they are cool). One of the clubs I go t has a lot of brazilian customers-again, they generaly don't have a lot of money and are ignored by the ladies, even the Brazilian ladies! Its ALL about who has the cash. Asian guys in suits are probably a target everywhere...
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Well, you can't blame the gals for going where the most money is...But on any given night, the men with the most money will change. A group of young white or black guys who play on a pro sports team will get the most attention, not the older gents. It's not really racially motivated, because the ladies favorite color is green...
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Jpac: I find your statement about Mexican guys bizarre because everywhere I've ever gone, dancers seem to avoid the Mexican guys. I don't think they really care about racial groups, but only about the money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion