tuscl

The Tape Measure

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:54 AM
With all the ruckus about the size 16 model in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, I was wondering if it was a warning sign the “ideal perfect woman” was making another shift. This video was up and running on the headlines last week. [view link] I had always heard the perfect measurements were 36-24-36 and the lower half was based on a waist to hip ratio. 36-24-36 waist to hip = .667. In the late 1990s, it appear that a lot of Playboy models were in the 34-24-34 range which is .706. Then we enter into the millennium and a larger booty seems to be chic. Here’s a few examples. What do you guys prefer? I have always thought that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but I ain’t anxious to go back to the tater years of the early 1900s. By the way, my math skills were learned from the below video (I posted it earlier on the TSCL thread “what’s the square root of 69?” [view link] Jennifer Lopez 34-25-40 = .625 Kate Upton 30G-25-36 = .694 Raquel Welch 37-25-36 = .694 (some sites listed her at 37-23-36 or .638) Kim Kardashian 34DD-26-40 = .65 Christy Brinkley 36-23-35 = .657 Karen Velez 37E-23-35 (Lee Major’s ex-wife and playboy model) = .657 Charlotte McKinney 34DD-24-34 = .706 (the Superbowl commercial model) To me, the quality of what she has up top has a lot to do with my perception of a chick’s body but big hooters simply don’t overcompensate for other areas that might lacking. Watcha Think?

12 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    BTW - The civilian hostess that I was in lust with last weekend was probably in the neighborhood of 34C-23-34. (.676). Nothing scientific, but through many years of experience ogling beautiful women. The thread: [view link]
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Wow, that is a lot of numbers and extremely thorough research; very impressive. I usually go by a somewhat simpler method that involves two numbers: Does she look hot and sexy? 1) Yes or 2) No...............
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Analysis of preferred body styles throughout history seems to indicate that a waist to hip ratio of 0.7, mostly irrespective of the actual measurement, is perceived by men to be the most desireable. There is some scientific evidence supporting the notion that this ratio is a good indicator of general good health in females, so it's possible that it's an evolutuonary selector.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a lot of bullshit. Some like thick, some like thin. Who fucking cares about equations? There is no right or wrong. Its all preference.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Doest thou liketh the hores of 0.7?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The LORD mane hath tol me too put a sausage finger up Sharlett McKinnie's asswhole. I must fine her now
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah, science is bullshit. Attempting to understand the world in which we live is bullshit. Attempting to understand ourselves is bullshit.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I think what good old George is saying "there ain't no gravity, the world just sucks!".
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lmao yeah science certainly has its place.....but not in what type of pussy we each like. We like what we like. It really ISN'T rocket science.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If I check her out and I like...thats what counts
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Lol. I like the Yes No example. Would I fuck her? Yes? She's hot to me. No? She's not hot to me.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Breeding is one thing fucking is another. Hollywood's Golden age looks Saturday night at Jenny Craig's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion