tuscl

Bare Elegance

Anybody been to Bare Elegance lately? I flew into LAX after a trip down to Cabo, had a few dollars left and realized I hadn't been to Bare Elegance in decades... So wtf, I went for it. Place looked exactly the same as I remembered it. Some very hot girls, some so-so.
But, there were these 2 girls who claimed they had just flown in from the Ukraine. They were smoking hot. Dances here are 50 bucks so I ran out quick. But I had a feeling these girls were up for anything, as in meeting for a drink somewhere else after work.

7 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes I am a regular there.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You can't be paying for the $50 dances there. Thats insane. I did a review a while back that explains how to get reasonable value at BE.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    If you are unfamiliar with any club you can easily be taken for a financial ride. Best advice to anyone trying out a new club, especially a pricey one like Bare Elegance LAX is to do their homework, and check out reviews here and on places like zbone.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Do they warship the LORD mane while bare thare?
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    They shoul do so in the name of the Juice, the Duke, an the Holy Shit
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Al while waring a KFC boukettt on there head an givin thank too the holy Grown Hogg
  • Nightrain
    10 years ago
    Thanks amigos. I figured there's a way to get 2 for 1s or some sort of deal but I didn't hang long enough to figure it out. I will go back there though, I liked the look and feel of the place for whatever reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion