tuscl

Cleavage Teasing

Sunday, February 8, 2015 10:27 PM
I was hanging out with a stripper friend last night (2/7/15) at her apartment. She was decently clothe, I mean she was not really wearing anything that would make any person feel the heat. We were just there having a conversation, some laughter and exchange of stories. Pretty much the same stuff any normal people would do when they are hanging out. Well, the situation was all fine until she changed her shirt from decent to something a little interesting. She hopped in the car, I drove and we hit the road going to 82nd and Powell. There's nothing much in this road except the shirt she was wearing, it was like "Hey look at my tits, aren't my cleavage a little interesting you?" My eyes held firmly in front with the occasional glimpse, it's like I'm stealing about a second of creepy look at her boobies. "Keep you eyes on the road, please." I knew she would say that, I guess I stared too long and she noticed the eyes completely hugging and sucking her boobies. There's no way I could get around with that. "Hey, dang it. I can't concentrate with you boobies about to pop out of shirt. Can I get a dance from you real quick" "Where do you wanna do it." "I'll just pull over here and check this place out." So, we went in there, got checked it and did a couple or say about two hours worth of fun. Man, she was awesome in there.

4 comments

• Flyer78
    9 years ago
    I have never understood why some women wear low-cut shirts, and then get upset when guys look. What do they think will happen when they go out dressed like that?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    they like looking sexy to impress their female friends. The con is it also attracts perversion. I say if you wearing reavealing outfits, be prepared for inappropriate looks.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I am with flyer. If a woman dresses to be seen and gets pissed if you look, then its B.S. The only thing that I can come up with is that she wanted someone other than you to do the looking. Been there. Done that. Got a tee shirt. Left the dang shirt in the road.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Man sometimes your posts are so insightful and other times like this it makes me think you were on heroin when your wrote it. Did you two go into a Walmart rest room, a strip club or a hotel room for a few hours?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion