tuscl

Musings of a PL who frequents a topless club in Dallas

Sunday, February 8, 2015 3:53 PM
What kind of restroom troll just sits there an plays on his phone. Hey bud, if you want to earn a tip, turn on the faucet or hand me a towel. I know you are a restroom troll but that does not mean you have to eat your dinner inside the restroom. Yuck! Hey bitch, I come to see you regularly and always get dances from you. Would it kill you to stop by once in a while after you have drained my wallet? You would rather chit chat with the floor trolls or hang out in the DR. Hey bitch, I know you are drop-dead gorgeous, but at least shake your ass or show me your tits after I tip you. You just sit there and do nothing. I am done tipping your ass. Hey bitch, you are a ROB! You have a bad attitude and your lap dances are mostly air. You fooled me once because you are beautiful, but you ain't fooling me twice, bitch! Hey bitch, I tipped your ass generously on stage. You get off stage and go sit with a tall and buff dude at the bar. Sure, he buys you a drink and you sit on his lap, but that's not what you wanted. Lap dances pay your bills, not free drinks. Now you come and try to hustle me. Sorry, sweetie you should have come to me first, I don't want sloppy seconds. Hey douchebag, you look pathetic calling dancers to your table just to grope them for free. If you are not interested in getting dances, don't call them over. I want these bitches to be in a good mood and you are ruining it for everybody!

12 comments

• sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Feel better now!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What a joyous ray of sunshine to start the new week.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Lol. I actually do feel better after typing that. TUSCL is therapeutic. The strip club is supposed to be a relaxing place, but sometimes dealing with stripper's shit can put me in a bad mood and I need a place to vent.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I think you mean ventings. Really the main point of the troll is spot cleaning, which a bathroom used by one drunk after another is liable to need.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Just the bright cheerful guy I need for a wingman.....................
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I am just used to better service by restroom trolls. I have been to other clubs where the troll greets me. He turns on the faucet, gives me soap, and a towel afterwards. Now that is going the extra mile and deserves a tip.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Half the time, Ruben, the troll at Follies, is asleep in his chair.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I don't feel elegant having a personal piss valet. Just creepy. I'm always worried they'll want to hold my dick for me in hopes of getting a fiver. At one club I went to, there'd always be a dancer or 2 in the men's room hanging with the attendant getting advice. It seemed like for them he was like the old fat woman on "Facts of LIfe" or something.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I hope that was therapeutic. But in my humble opinion you'll enjoy your time in clubs a lot more if you don't take this shit so personally. Shit happens and strippers are flaky. Ok, got it. I find that ignoring the nonsense and focusing my spending on the better ones really leads to a better overall SC experience. But that's just me. :)
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    You're pretty much right about everything, in pretty much every club around, except the first two in regards to those without the bathroom creep. (eating dinner in there, bleck!!!). And, some of the clubs I frequent are non alcoholic, with some amounts of extras, betting 1/2 the guys going in there are "cleaning up" (I always go wash my hands after any fingering), it'd be pretty annoying having one of them there. But, carrying on about it isn't going to help you. That's just the way it is, embrace it and be happy, and maybe you can soon be the guy who that girl sits and drinks with while some other unhappy pissy looking PL is hoping she'll come around the fleece.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I think we need a site for people who pay attention to the guy in the bathroom. Other than the fee issue I couldn't care less what they do or do not do.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, "I'm always worried they'll want to hold my dick for me in hopes of getting a fiver." Did you ever think that might be a good idea after where you may have had your dick in a SC? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion