tuscl

Signs that a dancer's S.O. is in the club

I was at one of my regular clubs last month and observed that 2 of the dancers had their boyfriend with them. On this occasion the club was very slow and you could easily see that these guys were more than just a mere customer to the girls. This just got me to wondering are there somes signs that you should look for besides the obvious of kissing? One that sticks out for me is if she sits with a guy for a long time and he never gets a lapdance then 9 times out of 10 it is her SO. I know it is no big deal but if a dancers SO is in the building I tend to think that they won't give as good of a privatedance as they usually would do.

2 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    A lot of clubs don't permit a girl to bring her SO - I think that's a good policy. But don't assume that a guy who sits with a girl all shift is her SO. My ATF's brother used to hang out with her frequently and never bought anything. They were just close. She also had male friends who would do the same once in awhile.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'm still haven't determined at what point you become a dancer's boyfriend. I remember other people once confused me as being a dancer's boyfriend because one dancer would just sit and talk to me for a long time without getting any dances. In hind site, I now see why some other guys asked if I was a particular's dancer's boyfriend. I thought it was funny at the time but they probably wanted to get a dance from her. She just wanted to talk to me for what seemed the whole night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion