tuscl

OT: "Today's Jobs Report Marks a 'Sea Change' for the U.S. Labor Market"

Friday, February 6, 2015 9:22 AM
Another blowout jobs report. But how can this be after Stevie-girl and everyone on TUSCL forecast DOOM? Also how can it be if we aren't following the policies of Libertarians and Ayn Rand? "The January jobs report isn't just a single piece of good news. It marks a sea change in the labor market in which the middle class and working class are finally starting to get ahead." [view link]

8 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Best 3 month string in 17 years. Stevie-girl and the rest of y'all are sure to be right about all the DOOM we are in for.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I see "Help Wanted" signs everywhere now. Wages will start to rise if this trend continues.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    But nearly everyone on TUSCL said and still says we are fucked!
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    Yeah the jobs report was pretty amazing -- especially the Nov stats revised up to 423k. We're the envy of the world right now. Just look at the deflationary shithole that Europe is trapped in. So who gets the credit for this economic boom? Dougster? Stevie? Obama? Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell? Probably the nerds over at the Federal Reserve. ...didn't Skibum rant against Obama ruining the labor market recently? Sure miss his pithy one-liners...
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The Fed certainly deserves credit for not letting everything fall in 2008-2009. As do Bush, Obama, Paulson and Geithner. Still I think they kept rated low a bit too long. No biggie though since they look on track to raise them soon. The main credit goes to American individualism, entrepreneurship, and to our researchers and engineers. I don't think many will agree with me but Wall Street also did their part in getting out of the Great Recession. (Yes I agree they were primarily responsible for getting into that mess, but doesn't change the fact that they played an important roll getting us out: e.g, by recapitalizing the banks.)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sorry lyric quoters who believed all the non-sense they read in the economist and got mindless cock-suckers to circle jerk them in their wrongness on TUSCL just get the ridicule they deserve now.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The LORD mane hath tol me not too worriest about the things of the world lik mooney. Give all your mooney too the hores for sloppie blow jobbies so that thee may live with the Juice, the Duke, and the Holy Shit fourevermore
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    At first I thought Doug wrote "another blowjobs report." I really need to get some sleep.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion