Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Carl's Jr. commercials are the hottest

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Super hot actually....

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Wow....the first one is almost too hot for TV!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

When I was still living in California, Carl's was my favorite fast food burger joint. They have bought out Hardee's down here but Hardee's still sucks.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dam I want a southwest patty melt and a lapdance from the blonde in the first one. She is daaaaaaam sexy!!!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I just watched that last one you posted mikeya...If I was to be the meat in that sandwich I would have to get used to the heat....tsssssss ouch

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

That first girl I the car is something else, is she well known over there?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

btw, thanks for sharing mikey

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

The hot blonde in the car is Kate Upton. And yes @Londonguy, she is well known over here.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

And then there's Charlotte Mckinney...

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Holy shit. Padma looks like she has a seriously talented tongue.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

In that genre of TV commercials, I've liked this one for a long time:

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Thou art truelee my most faithfull discipal Mikey. Thou canst fine the hores eating buggers an fries better than any mear mane. The LORD mane hath a spechal place inn his house four thee and it is overfilling with butifull hores. Thou art truelee blesset

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Club_Goer, thanks for posting, that was so funny.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

what about this one?

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

LG, That's pretty good too! I've shared the other one with you before.

This one is a complement to the one I posted above:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement