tuscl

tampon during LD

bkkruined
Washington
So, she on my lap dancing, letting me run my hand anywhere. She tells me she wants me to cum. I start rubbing between her legs and she asks me to rub her clit.
As I slowly ease a finger inside, it's @#!$ing blocked but something. And, for a girl talking like this, remarkably dry.
She tells me she has a tampon inside. Swears 5 times she's NOT on her period!!! Then starts a little rant against several darker skinned ethnic groups being so dirty.
Definitely a first for me. Hopefully, not something I encounter again.

12 comments

• TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    She needs the heeling sausage fingers of a prophet of the LORD mane
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The LORD our GOD hath tolde his final prophet that no peried tampon use is of the Beast LUCIFER
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    But tis possibel the she was an angle of the LORD in disgise and the tampon was a Holy weapon of heven ment to deestroy little Dicky Dugan an his asshatterie that is of LUCIFER
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Ever notice how they don't tell that it is that time of month and have a tampon in until after they get you in the back? Damn I hate that. I wish that they would just stay home on those days.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Some women get really wet when they're sexually excited so maybe the tampon was so she wouldn't have a wet spot on her bottoms or on her customer's leg.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Stick with the 50+ dancers. Much less likely to have that happen. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadow cat is right. I wish they would just stay home on those days. Discovery of the string is a major turn off.

However, when this happens with the DS, she makes up for it by giving me a particularly intense oral girlfriend experience. So there can be a silver lining.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - True but I am surprised at how many I have met in their 30's that don't have a problem. I can think of 4 right now and you have met one of them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have had girls claim more than once that penetration was off limits because of aunt flow (true or not) and had used up there days off for other things. At least they told me and did not bleed all over my clothes.
    Once went back the lap dance room at Harem House in Indy and we found a used stained tampon on the floor in front of the couch. Kinda killed the mood. While I have broken out the towels to protect the sheets on more than one occasion to ride the red pony (had a girlfriend who said it helped with her cramps). Stepping on or sitting on someone else's used tampon is a past my tolerance. I felt sorry for the bouncer who had to clean up. (he swept the floor and wiped down the couches and tables) I tipped him $10 as we walked in as he left as did the other couple that followed us so he would not be mad at my dancer for reporting it and leave us alone.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    rockstar is right.

I've kniwn a few dancers in nude clubs that use tampons every shift to absorb their wetness
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Yep...I've had 2-3 who told me it was to keep from getting too wet. Last one I called bs on. She smiled, went to the restroom to remove it and got so wet the fron of my pants were soaked. She was wet via lubrication.... I believed her from then on
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I had a girl leave a red streak down the front of my pants once. Seriously. Not cool at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion