tuscl

Female Revolutionaries?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Friday, January 30, 2015 11:48 AM
If you reading this are male, would you ever sacrifice your life to save the life of a woman? If you say yes, would you be doing it because you really care that much for the fate of the woman, or would you be doing it because if you did not, you would be seen as unmanly, and the thought of that is unbearable? Do you think a woman would ever risk her life to save yours? Well my contention is that revolutions and guerrilla wars can only happen when you do have women who are major participants and who are willing to be at substantial risk. So in fact, it is the women who have the final say so. Now looking at the military adventures of something like the American Empire, you would never see any evidence of this. Those Republican Party wives are diseased. But when it comes to revolutionary movements, I say that they always depend on the women. So one of the ramifications of this is that when men come to see women as only P4P and start referring to them as "hookers", then they are preventing the development of revolutionary consciousness. Here I offer just a first example of a woman revolutionary: "I was a cocktail waitress in a white strip club two years before I joined the Black Panther Party." [view link] SJG

16 comments

• jabthehut
    9 years ago
    Black Panthers sux. They serve no purpose and just take up space.
  • wms1066
    9 years ago
    The origional author needs to review the history of the westward expansion of the US and the sufferage movement. As for the comment about the black panthers they were a wonderful example of how a good idea can go so very bad.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Are you high on a single drug or are you mixing?
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    Wow! I haven't heard from hibachi in ages. God to see her participating again.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    SJG: "revolutionary consciousness" You're really out there, SJG.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Google "nra female gun ownership" - you might be surprised.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    [view link] at 21:12 "And he stopped to look at the sister. And he was shocked because the sister had the earrings on. That a female was even there with a big old .44 strapped down like Clint Eastwood or something." SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Why does Dougster feel he needs to start a separate thread? [view link] SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'd be willing to sacrifice my life for a woman's! Well, not my bitch ex but for a nice woman! Could be brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not really following the logic of the rest though!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Women's March on Versailles, 5 October 5th, 1789 Enraged over a bread shortage, the threat of soldiers, and the monarchy's lavish party, the fish cleaning women march the 12 miles from Paris to Versailles. These are big brawny women, who spend their days lifting heavy wooden packing boxes. They carry knives and they keep their knives sharp. By the next day the crowd outside the palace gate has grown to 20,000. Breaking through the front gate they kill several guards. Then the hunt for Louie and the hated Queen Marie Antoinette begins. They break into Marie's bed chamber. Enraged that Marie is not there, the slash her bed into ribbons. Then finally they find Louie and Marie. They load them and a few of their things into some carriages. Then they force them to return to Paris, where they will be compelled to remain from then on. Now 60,000 strong, they parade the heads of the slain guards on pikes in front of the King and Queen's carriage. [view link] documentary [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Harriet Tubman [view link] After escaping from slavery in Maryland, she became a conductor on the Underground Railroad. Making repeated raids into Maryland, she became known as Moses. As few had seen her face they did not know that she was a woman. She advocated for non-violence in addressing the slavery problem. But on her raids she always carried a loaded shot gun. There would always be someone who would chicken out and want to turn back. She needed to make them understand that she could not allow them to do that, as it would endanger their party and compromise the route. She liberated close to 300 slaves. She said, "I could have liberated more if only they'd of known that they were slaves." She would go on to recruit for John Brown's 1859 Raid on Harper's Ferry and attempt to start a slave revolt. In early 1860 in Troy New York she liberated from custody in a federal court house a man being held for rendition back to slavery in Virginia under the 1850 Fugitive Slave Act. They tried to take him across the Hudson. She told them, "Drown him if you have to, just don't let them take him." But they did catch him. So she again liberated him from the federal court house, and then got him safely into Canada. Then she became an armed scout and spy for the Union Army. She planned the raid into South Carolina, far behind Confederate lines, up the Combahee River. Executing this with the Kansas Jayhawker Colonel James Montgomery, they liberated close to 800 slaves, and a bunch of plantation mansion furniture as well. Dougster's Hookers and Revolution Thread [view link] SJG Stones, Love is Strong, w/ Lisa Fisher [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A Woman Called Moses [view link]
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Good question ilbbaicnl sjg is fucking out there
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Reupload of documentary: Women's March on Versailles, 5 October 5th, 1789 [view link] Most people believe that the only things women are capable of are counting money and spending it, and ensnaring men into marriage and then exploiting their children. Or otherwise it is using drugs. In fact though this is not the case. Women are capable of purposeful action and most revolutions have had women at their core. SJG
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Wow. Its so enlightening and refreshing to learn that this idiot thinks that women are capable of things other than supplying him a basement to troll the internet from.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion