tuscl

lapdance

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:56 PM
They are worthless. All contact can be had at the table wear you should pay her $160 per visit under the table. She want see you as a simp or lame then sex will be in your future

19 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think trying to fuck under the table would be very problematic.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Not with a bold stripper
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I agree with what you are saying! What it is is that letting her sell you dances is a chump's game. Better to just start coming on to her and making out with her at the table. What money you feed her she will not have to cut with the house. But even more important, you are leading it. You are showing her that you like her and that you know how to come on to her. Then retreat to private space, letting the house get some of the money now, only when you need to. This will usually be when it is that your own pants need to come down. Or better still, implement my plan of bringing a motorhome into the parking lot. But if you have been making out with her, and especially doing it in front of the other girls, when you do get her alone, it will be mind blowing. Letting the girl offer you service is no good. Really all you need her to do is just lower her emotional defenses. When she does that and you make it happen with her, it will be awesome. So if you find ways to flirt with her and soften her up, say when she is on stage, and if the club is not a true Clip Joint, it should work. SJG
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Like the motor home idea
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Only CFlock used the word simp
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    And mikey.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Clubber +1/4
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Troop must be a cfuck alias
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    The whole statement looks like it was translated electronically from Mongolian. I mentally checked out when I read "wear" instead of "where" and at the delusional premise that pretending to be crippled (a "simp" or lame?) will get you extras. Dumb + incomprehensible = FAIL
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Just like strip clubs, Tuscl is a bizarre place full of interesting characters
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'll stock to lap dances and save about $120 to $130.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ And what is the point of LDK'ing, to save money? To ejaculate without spending much money, and without having much complexity or risk of crossed wires because the woman's role in this is so mechanical. If we could supply you with fembots to do the job for , but cheaper, would you like that better? SJG
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    Mechanical relief could work the other way around. If men didn't pay bills and take out the garbage, most of us could easily be replaced by a drawer full of dildos and a Hitachi wand.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    I just love this universal-declaration-based-solely-on-my-experience shit. jv, you are a funny guy.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    LeeH becoming a solipsist?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @lapdanceking82, You say that everyone wants to spend the least possible amount of money to ejaculate, and that free would be even better. So then the obvious question, why not DIY? What you are doing, it amounts to pretty much the same thing, so why not? Is that what your SCing is all about, just because you don't want to DIY? Do you have some sort of aversion to it? I say that that is actually a very expensive habit you are nursing. And actually, because you spend all of your money on that, you can't set up some really nice P4P experiences, and you probably are so into just your own isolated ejaculation that you probably aren't very good at engaging sexually with a woman anymore. For me, being physically engaged with a woman, my own ejaculation is the very least of it. When I see a girl I like, I certainly don't think, "Oh, I want to grab her by the hips and have her dry hump me 'till completion." I mean, ejaculation happens at the moment that I have gone as far as I can in being "into her", and am starting to pull back. No, my desire for her is built around the experience of effecting her, and of seeing her let her defenses down and then submitting to me and letting herself get swept away with desire. So more than anything its going to be kissing and then FS. If she is a virgin and really isn't going to consent to FS and doesn't even want her pants pulled off for DATY. Then I guess in such a situation I could dry hump her till my own completion. But it would be by pinning her down on the floor with her arms pinned back above her head, and with a great deal of DFKing. I'll tell her too, "This is what happens when virgins stray too far from the tribal clearing." I mean, in doing this I am accepting that at least that day she is not really going to get a fucking. So instead she is getting pinned down on the floor for dry grinding. So it all becomes just a kind of horseplay instead, a way of playing with her head. So my own ejaculation is still intended to effect her, and I'm sure it would too. But these sorts of experiences, grinding virgins, go way way back. Not likely I'll be in such situations now. So most of the time, once the woman starts to let her guard down, often evidenced by kissing, she is going to get a real nice fucking. If Aunt Flo is visiting, then I'll just put an old towel under her. When they've told me about Aunt Flo, I've gotten the old towel and spread it out in the appropriate place on the bed right in front of her. Again, seeing this has an effect on her. Yes, of course ejaculating makes one feel good. But in just doing just that you are not building any relationship with the woman. She is offering very little of herself to you in dry humping you, or in HJ / BJ either. You are not building any kind of a life, either for yourself or for her either. Nothing is being accomplished, expect for the endorphin rush. Heroin and morphine imitate the brain's own endorphin. Would you like that? Suppose I could supply you with heroin or morphine for free? Or suppose I could supply you with it for the same money you now spend in SC's. So for the same money you could feel not just good, but really really good, and every single day? I always withhold my own ejaculation until I have sent the woman into orbit at least once, and maybe more than that. I say withhold, but actually the way it works is I just savor her and the experience her ever more deeply. What makes one ejaculate is when they resist the deeping experience. So no, I just fully open myself to the experience, and so it can go on a for a very long time with the woman completely loosing all tethers. And after doing it this way, of course it will feel really good, and it will be remembered forever by both parties. DoctorDarby, about paying bills and taking out trash, and mechanical replacements, I believe that for both men and women, the issue is the building of social relations. Each side wants to know that they are making connections with another person, and they would like for these to last. Now for women, it is even more this way. And so if they can't have these connections, then they will want instead to be getting a pretty good slice of money. Now sure men and sometimes women too will have sex with someone they know they will never see again, but they still want to feel that in so doing they are doing something good for that person which will last. The idea that it is all just for right then, I think that this is something people come to when they are already burned and frustrated. They are so frustrated that they have become desperate. And so it is not healthy. I mean even if there is not to be a continuing one on one relationship, at least there can be something good done for the social cohesion of the group and for the society as a whole. So paying bills and taking out trash, yes this supports domestic harmony and also social cohesion. I don't think women would want to use masturbation as a substitute for creating social cohesion. I don't think men would either, unless there are already some serious problems in play which leave them no other options. SJG Stones [view link]
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I think it depends on the person. Are you a giver or a taker. Do you seek to give pleasure or take pleasure. The argument has been made on this site that dancers find no pleasure in sex and therefore can't be pleasured. Therefore they are only there to give pleasure for money. I totally disagree as I have had many hot sexual encounters with dancers where I have pleasured them first and then received my pleasure.
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    $160 under the table still winning
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is for Chumps! 1. Select the girl you want, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Approach her yourself. 2. Show generosity and some charm. Get a front room makeout session going. 3. When it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. 4. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG Led Zeppelin II [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion