Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does January always bring out the weirdos on this forum?

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

OK, this is my first January on the forum. Can't help but notice a few noobs posting a bunch of lame shit. So is this something that sorta happens every year. Do people make a part of their New Year's resolution to research strip clubs then join this forum, only not to drop off before March?

God I hope so. Yes I'm talking about you, fckn douchebag of york

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You mean there's a time when they don't dominate the board?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

We used to have a Juicebox69 that posted more than everyone put together, so it's not that bad

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Yes

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am a crazy fucking joe

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Can't just be January. I think I started posting in October about, even though I've been a member for over two years now.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

your posting in January?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I only post in 12 different months. I never post here in the other months

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It actually only happens in odd numbered months :)

I kinda noticed an uptick in late December – I assume it was b/c PLs are off work in late December and have more time on their hands and thus hit up TUSCL a bit more - and then it kinda dies down after they get busy w/ work again – I think.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement