tuscl

Strip clubs not the same anymore? ratio of female to male is almost equal

Monday, January 31, 2005 6:37 PM
Just wondering if some of you guys see a trend where there seems to be as many female customers in some strip clubs as male customers. I know of one club where groups of females will come into the club along with couples and college kids of both sexes in large groups. A gentlemen's club doesn't seem the same anymore. However since a lot of the female customers look better than the dancers, this trend doesn't bother me. It just seems different than it used to be though. I especially like it when some of the female customers go up on stage to tip and let the dancers help them flash when they tip. It's like a wild college party.

5 comments

• baddy
    19 years ago
    I have not noticed this at all around here, still mostly guys at the clubs I frequent. Maybe its because I tend to go to the seedy joints, guys usually bring girls to the upscale clubs.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think that a lot of clubs are trying to lure more female customers to make up for their declining male customer base. And the fact that a lot of clubs have gotten fancier means that girls feel more comfortable there. No question that stripping is going more mainstream. Which hurts dancer incomes because in many clubs there are too many girls dancing.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    And a few female customers are looking for dates. At least they know where a lot of guys hang out. Yes, the all guy atmosphere of clubs is gone. More money for dancers and owners. Some guys don't care, but others feel that the last male preserve has been invaded.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Actually I heard that among the younger generation, strip clubs have become almost mainstream just as if they were nothing more than a dance club or a place to hang out late at night and party. I believe the worst (if you call it that :) ) was when I was surrounded by over 12 to 16 female customers and only a couple of guys with those females. My immediate area was almost all female. The night I usually go though there is a contest where amateurs can win some money after entering the contest. I suppose some of the females could bring female friends to cheer so that may explain some of what I've seen. I'm sure that some of those female customers must be bi or lesbian since I have seen some of the dancers dancing for the female customers on occasion. At a different club, I remember one time a female customer was having fun flirting with me. She was quite a surprise. A dancer even mistook this girl as my girlfriend asking if I wanted her to come back with us to the lapdance area.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It has definitely jumped, although I agree some of the amateurs they pull onstage are better looking, but they don't simply flash, they take it all off, at least at a couple clubs I visit regularly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion