tuscl

Holding the right thing

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, January 26, 2015 12:02 PM
All this talk about holding hands got me thinking. What is the best way a dancer led you back to the dance area? Holding hands? Holding your manhood? Grabbing and twisting your ear? Linking arms? Belt around your neck?

11 comments

• Nelly632
    9 years ago
    One hot chick was kind of drunk and wanted to go do a room so I agreed... I stood up and she jumped on my back and said "Lets go" and proceeded to get a "Horse back ride" to the room. I found it funny but the management did not and they let her know about it.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I had one very friendly dancer take my hand and stick it down the back of her shorts and told me to hod on tight until we get there. She then put her head on my shoulder and slowly walked to the vip room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    + Had a dancer lead me by the stick while I was wearing my commando sweatpants. + had a topless dancer put my hands on her bare tits while I walked behind her to the dance area – it was a little tricky but I was motivated to try
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    She holding my manhood works for me :)
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I like it when they place my hand on their ass as we walk to the lap dance area.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like it when I motion her over with my finger. When she comes over I say..."if I made you cum with one finger, imagine what I can do with my whole hand"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like it when she walks in front of me loosely holding my hand and she backs up into me gently and reaches behind her and gropes my dinky
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    While looking at me over her shoulder and I'm pulling her hair
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    I had one bitch sucking on my manbeef while we went vip...but i jizzed before getting their..so i tipped her $5 ontop of thr free blow and dry
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Crazy joe - if she's looking over her shoulder at you and you're pulling her hair, were you dragging her caveman style?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ gawker. I pull it firmly but gently. Some girls love that. And yes I drag her to my man cave like a boss
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion