tuscl

Michael Moore- asshole of the century

Monday, January 26, 2015 4:38 AM
Once again the ugly fat fuck shoots his mouth off. Snipers are cowards......if i saw him in person, i would blast a full can of mace in his face

12 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    What a fuckin' POS! Add Seth Rogan and Bill Maher to the POS list as well. Great movie, IMO.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ mikeya...that is just an appetizer. He needs the main dish
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    I just knew a thread like this was coming. It takes enormous guts and courage to be a sniper. That's not the point. The movie opens with Kyle watching images of 9/11 and then cuts into Iraq. So the audience thinks we went to Iraq because of 9/11. Thing is, Al Qaeda, the ones threatening our freedom, were in Afghanistan and Pakistan, NOT Iraq. That makes the movie essentially propaganda. I can imagine the TUSCL crowd LDKing in their theater seats while watching the movie. ...and, yes, Dougster I *am* parroting the liberal media. The movie's taking an avalanche of criticism -- not just from Michael Moore -- and I've never seen anything like it.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    THEIR sand-sucking douches are cowards. Ours are heros. We are defending our own against their fucking cowardly attacks. Our snipers save our troops lives every day.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ""If you're going to dedicate your career to ranting about the excesses of American capitalism, you probably shouldn't weigh 450 pounds." - Greg Giraldo
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes Josh, Harry (tarzan yell) Dean, and Seth (stoner boy) Rogun also made asses of themselves
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The movie is about the man and how he viewed the world. People have to make up their own mind whether the war was justified or not.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    *Howard Dean*
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    What Dougster said, but even further, the justification or not for the war is part of but not the sole determinant of a story of what the war itself does to the man. Not everything has to be either 100% cheerleading or 100% condemnation. Moore is taking out his ass; but so would be those who'd think this is star-spangled America-We're-#1-rah-rah
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Michael Moore is typical of democrats and progressives in America.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My main issue with American Sniper is there are people who don't realize the author is a confirmed liar. Some of the book is certainly true, but he famously fabricated a story about punching Jesse Ventura in his book. So it's fine to enjoy the movie, just don't imagine it's non fiction. I'm liberal, but Michael Moore is an intellectual lightweight. He got lucky with Roger and Me, and has been coasting on that since.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion