Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Songs That Sound Good But No Idea What They Mean?

Dougster

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like this song "2 on" by Tinasche but no idea what it means even after I read the lyrics.

Any other songs like this?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Forget about the song, Tinashe looks real good! 2 on means like a little too buzzed.

I'll have to come back to you on the question, I can't think of any right now.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Looks great!

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Saw Tinashe at the OutKast reunion concert in Atlanta. She is quite fine.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah. Doesn't make much sense. But she is.... Yummy!!!

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

There's a lot of them. Space Lord- monster magnet off the top of my head.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Blinded by the light- Manfred Mann's earth band

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Dayum... never heard of her. Hellz yah she's hot.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Two oldies with good tunes but incomprehensible lyrics: Blinded by the Light, Manfred Mann (thanks to tobala for that suggestion) MacArthur Park, performed by Richard Harris

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Blinded by the Light was written by Bruce Springsteen and was on his first album.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Stand- R.E.M.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Barracuda by Heart is the most nonsensical lyric I've ever heard.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement