tuscl

Fuck Her (dancer1) Or Visit My Fave (dancer2) And Hangout

Friday, January 23, 2015 10:16 PM
This just in, so it is happening while I'm typing. I'm all dressed now ready to go visit my fave. Last time I visited in the SC was about eight days ago. Dancer2 was there and she texted me to show up, so I showed up and we ended up in the back. While we were there giving me one awesome lapdance she said "You look tired, do I still look attractive to you?" I said "I'm trying control myself here of not sucking and fucking your pussy here, since you said that I will actually rape you right now." So I shifted my gear higher and she gladly went along with it. Man, she was wild in there. Tonight, Dancer2 texted me again and she wants me to show up. Dancer1 sends a text saying she wants to meetup and get some fucking going. I told her I'm close to broke right now and wouldn't be able to afford her. Dancer1 comes back saying just show up, "I need you to be here with me right now." Well, WHOAAAA dude. There it is, sounds like a good deal. Whaddya think??? My dick says fuck her tonight, forget the wild GFE lapdance.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's like deja vu all over again
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Get some lipstick on your dipstick and you will do just fine my brother
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Go get the free sex...may be the beginning to a lot more free sex
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a no brainer
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Buy ten fucks, get one free! It also sort of sounds like Dancer 1 knows about Dancer 2, so she's yanking on the leash -- hard.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You are over 18yo, and you have gotten yourself into this situation. So you will have to decide for yourself. For me, I really have mixed feelings about carrying cell phones around because they give people the idea that they can make me jump when they call. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If it were me, I'd be seeing the one I intend to get into my own bed, and off of the clock. SJG
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    One of my mottoes in life is "never pass up a free meal". I'll leave it for you to figure out the obvious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion