tuscl

Gentlemens Club for Sale

Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:20 PM
Anyone looking to get into the Gentlemens Club industry please message me serious inquires only. Min $100,000 Down.

29 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm interested, but no PM's. Everything out in the open. What are you offering for $100,000 ?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I prefer to use my bundles of $100K to make it rain.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Can you at least name a city?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    You won't get serious replies on TUSCL. This is a better website for your interest: [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Aw, man. I blew my last $100k tip on a Happy Meal. Darn!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Where's bag boy james ? I wonder if he could raise $100k by selling his moped
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Alas, motorhead, goldjim said $100K down. So the BagBoy would still be on tap for more. OTOH, the fact that it is $100K down is a good thing. I can't imagine what kind of shithole would cost $100K total. Maybe an old outhouse converted to "Bag Boy James' Jack Shack". Their motto could be: "Don't worry 'bout teeth during yo' blow job 'cos our hookers don't got no teeth!"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never owned any business so I'll pass, but this is a good Shark Tank pitch!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Calling LMN, LNM, whoever, where are you???
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    The Company is [view link] have several clubs nationwide have two new ones avail in Myrtle Beach SC and Fayettville NC
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    None of which answer the questions posed here. But, hey, enjoy your stay on TUSCL.
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    Right Lee your so smart, If some one is serious they can see that we are legitimate company and now have a way to contact me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not even sure how strip clubs and chains are advertised that they are for sale. The Founder of this website could be messaged and he might be able to create an advertising section for strip club owners and sellers. This thread in the discussion will dissapear off the most recent topics pretty fast.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Here's what the site says : "Business Opportunities The Gold Club is now completing the renovation and construction of several new world class adult nightclubs in the US. We also buy clubs and participate in joint ownership licensee/management arrangements with existing club owners. We have the ability to purchase all of your clubs interest or buy a portion of it, whichever you decide. We have an efficient operating system that is proven to earn you more money, and we have a solid, experienced management team to move clubs into profitability in the shortest amount of time possible."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that sounds very impressive - but are they down w/ extras ?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ A management team? That's great, I would need help decorating the place
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    You would help in all areas
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    goldjim says... "7 Hours Ago • Right Lee your so smart, If some one is serious they can see that we are legitimate company and now have a way to contact me." Yes, I would like to give a dude that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" $100K down. That's a sound investment strategy. Nope..nothin' could go wrong there. I bet this is the dude that kept posting "your a retard"
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Besides, if I invest $100K in a strip club I want an ironclad guarantee that I can fuck any of the strippers I find hot. Can you give that to me goldjim? If not, your a retard!
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    It's called speak to text. Obviously google has some issues with the technology, But not looking for an english teacher. But either wat I'd rather be dumb and rich then smart and broke think we know which one you are hater, The real truth is you don't have any money to invest. You'd rather find a mis spelled word as an excuse then to admit YOU'RE broke and pissed you can't afford an opportunity like this!
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    Again if you had any money you'd have your ironclad guarantee! Wouldnt need one from me!
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Well goldjim dude...I'll let the cat out o' the bag. I'm also dubious of investment opportunities that appear in the form of spam on a crazy web site I only visit for the lulz. So it isn't just the use of "your" rather than "you're". It's also the choice of venue. Plus, there's the fact that you felt compelled to reply not once but twice just to excoriate a person who you assert, without any additional information, to be too poor to invest in your hair brained scheme. My excuse for replying is simple...I'm fuckin' with you and want some lulz. Now, if you are real, I do have some surefire ideas and the money to back them up. Feel free to PM me. But make it worth my time by proving to me that you aren't a random assclown making shit up. If you actually are who you say you are you'll find a way to convince me.
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    Lol Well cool glad we got that out of the way. Check out our website at [view link] I'll message you my email and if you would like to send me a quick message I'll send you some detailed info.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Are you looking for passive investors only? Depends how much they put in?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gold, You don't just have a problem you're "your/you're-your're/your", so guess what other problem you have coming you're wat?? Best you INVEST in better "speak to text" technology, then worry about clubs! I smell "40 year old basement son" all over this!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe he's just looking for a major investment in his next book on how to pick up strippers and never pay for a lapdance again. [view link]
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    Hey Dougster not just passive, We can bring in a team to run the club, but would like an active investor PM if you'd like more info
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Just curious actually. I definitely think it's a good time to be in anything consumer discretionary including strip clubs. I just don't think private equity would a good game for me, however. I'm just too much of an easy sell. Just about anyone could put just about any idea in front of me and, as long as I rated them honest and intelligent, I would be able to see potential in it. Which isn't how things work out most of the time, though. :-) Maybe give LMN a ring? He's a private equity guy who might be interested. Good luck with your endeavor! Doesn't listen to these cynical fucks here. All they do is try and tear down, tear down and never have he courage to advance anything positive themselves. Makes them feel real safe and clever.
  • goldjim
    9 years ago
    Lol yea I knew that going into it here, Anyways good to meet you! I knew there would be at least one intelligent person on this site! If you change your mind let me know or if you ever visit a Gold Club hit me up before you go I'll make sure you have the time of your life. Our locations are on our site [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion