tuscl

Are some strippers looking to CONTROL customers' EMOTIONS by not doing REASONABL

Is the reason that some strippers REFUSE to perform lap dances for FIVE, SIX, or EIGHT dollars for some customers because the strippers like the CONTROL that their SEXUALITY has over the customer who they feel has to PAY for SEXUAL FAVORS? Do some strippers like PLAYING with customers' EMOTIONS and feel that if a customer is paying REASONABLE prices for lap dances that they are not in CONTROL of the customer's EMOTIONS????

6 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Control is definitely a huge factor. So if you want strippers to RESPECT you, don't let them control you. You control the interaction. It is so rare for a customer to do this you definitely stand out. Someone will be so taken about you will see get all nervous and play with their hair and sometimes even tremble: all signs of MAJOR ATTRACTION.

As a rought guide for how to control interactions with strippers, just do things they do to their PL customers. You would think that would not work on them since they know it, but it often does!
  • hugevladfan
    19 years ago
    I don't believe I would ever disrespect a stripper by trying to negotiate for a $5, $6 or $8 lapdance. That's out and out embarrassing.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Why the OVERINFLATED prices from some strippers?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is it about EMOTIONS?
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    RL..my friend.The words EMOTION and CONTROL keep popping up frequently in your posts..I,m a dancer,and i can truly tell you that what i do (at least for me..i cant speak for other women)is NOT about control or toying with other peeoples emotions..its about entertaining others and earning a living.you talk as if dancers have total control..we dont...as a metter of fact,its YOU,the client that has MORE control,if you really think about it.you go into a club looking to spend money..while we are there trying to earn it...as a dancer,i go into work at night not knowing if the night will be profitable or not....i can only hope that lady luck will be on my side...and i dont walk out empty handed..from the time i start work till closing time,i,m silently holding my breath on the inside and praying for the best.you,as a client,have the power to either spend your cash or not when you walk in...while we are there to make our living--and hope that we do..stripping is very lucrative..there are no gurarantees when you dance what will happen..so i think its safe to say if ANYONE has control over ANYTHING its you.

we get paid the way we do just because thats the way it is..like it or not...and if you dont,you have the choice to partake of the entertainment or leave it alone.dacing isnt an easy profession....we have to put up with alot of doo-doo from clients who arent nice to us,maybe they smell bad or are VERY grabby...or a host of other things that could prove to be wear and tear on the nerves.and then theres the dancing...lots of that..every night.all those nice sensual moves,pole tricks,lap dances..do that for 8 hours in high heels and tell me if its not exhausting work.that 20 dollars you pay us compensates us for all the bruises,aches and pains and general rudeness we have to tolerate sometimes.that money gives us a toleration to condituions that maybe ordinary women could not and would not put up with..we talk to gentlemen,but we also talk to men who act like sadistic beasts and pigs too..comes with the territory..cant get rid of that factor..if a girl only got paid a measely amount for what she did,i,m sure alot of dancers wouldnt do it at all..too much work and not enough cash to justify the hassle we gotta go through each and every night...and you gotta stop and think,,,,not every client who walks in wants to spend anything..some dont spend a dime...and if you have a roomful of ladies,and they all want to do well,then every dance and tip counts.at 5 or 6 bucks a pop,each dancer would have to do 40 or 50 soungs to reach the 200 dollar mark...and the club would have to have a VERY HIGH client count(all of which who would HAVE to spend money in order for all dancers to walk out out with something) for that 5 or 6 dollar dance cost to work...we,re talking a club that would have to have close to a thousand guys walking in every night (40,50 dances per girl..times 15-25 or more girls on staff)thats alot of people....hence why dances are so costly.just my two cents.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    If the dancer is performing a dance, I believe almost all of the strippers think the price is reasonable. It's the customers who aren't getting dances who think the prices are too high. I believe the only other thing the dancer is trying to control is your wallet. It annoys me when a dancer puts on a really fake act as if she is interested in me when I can easily see how fake it is. I remember one dancer doing that but only one so I'm not sure how common that is. Lol, maybe the other strippers put on better acts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion