tuscl

How many time I hae to pay the VIP's fee..?

1- If I got lap-dance in the VIP , and then I'd like to enter the VIP with another dancer ,should I pay the VIP's fee again ..?
2- How can i avoid buying a drink for the stripper that has already set beside me..?
Thank you

6 comments

• Ironcat
    10 years ago
    1) Depends on the club
    2) Tell the dancer you are waiting for someone - usually that gets them to move on.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Learn to say no to people.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The Pantheon in Detroit makes you pay a $20 fee every time you go to the VIP area. That's one of the reasons I seldom visit the Pantheon.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Another product of the Detroit Public School system
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As JSD said, "no" most always works. Now if you would like her company, say she was a hot Asian, damn sure buy whatever she wants!!! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    1) pretty much all clubs one has to pay every time they go to VIP – some clubs have private enough dance booths where there is no VIP or one is not needed. If the VIP room charge is kinda high; then one needs to pick and choose which girl to take; or choose girls that will give good dances w/o having to go to VIP, unless contact is now allowed outside VIP in your club (i.e. don’t get suckered into VIP by dancers if decent contact can be had outside of the VIP)

2) you are the customer and it’s your $$$ - don’t allow yourself to get pushed around by dancers or anyone else into spending *your* $$$ if you don’t want to – dancers and clubs often push for drinks just to get you to spend your $$$ - you should only buy a dancer a drink if you want to and not just b/c she asks – dancers make $$$ and they can buy their own drinks; it should not be up to the custy to subsidize a dancer’s drink habit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion