When does having "the simple itch"?

ididthisonce
North Carolina
When does having the simple "itch" turn into "OMG I woke up with what"?

Roadtrips are the only times it has happened to me. Before you ask....alcohol was not involved as it would have provided a plausible excuse in the rationalization process.

I hate to say that it's happened more than once.

12 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Is this about an STD or a homely woman?
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Ugly. What we in the South call a TWO - BAGGER. One for her and the other for you in case someone might see ya.

Never considered the post my imply STD. Luckily that has never been a problem. Getting blue balls from a stripper is about as close that I've gotten to one of those conditions. As Hill Street Blues Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there".
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    correction ---"may imply"....$$#$ spell check and blind with poor typing skills.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Eh. Maybe she had a nice personality?
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    The last one had big boobs. Does that count as personality?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I thought that a two-bagger wore one to hide an ugly face and another on top in case the first one failed.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    ATACdawg That's a 3 bagger. :)
  • impala
    10 years ago
    As Willie once sang "Last night I went to bed at 2 with a 10 but at 10 I woke up with a 2, never went to bed with an ugly woman but sure woke up with a few!"
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think every guy should fuck a butterface at least once. And a pretty-but-fat chick.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I co-worker once said to me "man I know that you can't help being ugly but you sure can stay at home".

@impala - Willie also said "I've outlived my dick"

@JSD - Were you referring to one like this? http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/hot-models/…

• ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    @JSD - Or this?

http://www.allthingsemmadunn.com/2013/02…

She is quite a chucker.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

JamesSD wrote: "I think every guy should fuck a pretty but fat chick."

No thanks. If I wanted to do that, I would have stayed married!!! LOL!
    She was pretty when I married her. Then she ballooned into a whale after getting "her man."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion