tuscl

Davids don't leave, help out some PATHETIC, DESPERATE LOSERS

Monday, February 7, 2005 9:28 AM
Davids, I hope that you continue posting. There are DESPERATE. PATHETIC LOSERS out there who are SPENDING MONEY in strip clubs who would benefit from your posts. I am talking about LOSERS who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION while hoping that a REAL RELATIONSHIP develops. There are PREDATORY, MANIPULATIVE strippers out there who are PREYING on the lonely vulnerability of PATHETIC LOSERS who routinely PAY strippers for conversation. Talk some sense into some PATHETIC LOSERS

9 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    someone who may want to BUY AFFECTION
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    A man who spends MONEY on a stripper who is NOT INTERESTED in him
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    RL, if the customers spending their money in this manner say it's beneficial to them or therapeutic in some way, how can you or anyone say they are harming themselves? You can't! The customers know how they feel. You can't know how they feel or make their decisions for them. It's their feelings and their money. It's their life. The implications and consequences of the customers' actions are better understood to the customers than you think. Granted some need enlightenment early on, but the vast majority who continue in strip clubs know the realities.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    and the INTIMACY?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where is the FRIENSHIP?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I'm here for a bit, with hopefully a few surprises for the readers in the future... A question the customers you talk about might want to ask themselves is this: would a real "friend" have accepted your money for conversation in the first place? Won't she instead tell you to get the fuck out strip clubs and spend that money instead on personal trainers, psycho-therapists, books on how to date successfully, etc?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about LOSERS who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION while claiming they want FANTASY when what they REALLY want is REAL INTIMACY and AFFECTION?
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Davids and RL, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love Then maybe marriage But their won't be any strippers In their honeymoon carriage....:-)
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    You can't talk much sense to a PL - or even moreso a RIL. Done the RIL thing before. It could be argued I'm doing it again, but I don't think it would be a long arguement. I don't think I am because I know better now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion