tuscl

being in the moment

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:07 AM
I have clubbed all over from extras clubs to air dance clubs, from west, east, north and south. I've clubbed with $30 up to $3,000 n my pocket in many different times and locations. The biggest peace of advice i could share with anyone is learn to just enjoy the "now" I mean even if like most on the board the goal is to sleep and or date with your dream stripper of the evening still the biggest tip to even getting their just enjoy the process. Yes the sex and nutting up in her pink lil pussy. Blowing loads on to her beautiful face. Yes it is fun, but we should learn to enjoy the first meeting, the first smiles, the first dances and starting to enjoy and learn each others body. I know some of you will make fun of me snd call me pussy, sap, pathitic loser, faggot and so on, but lets take a moment a time out if you will to put aside our jaded issues of us being the customer and them being the strippers. We are all humans them and us. Feelings of love and or or just lust is enough for us to cherish the ride we take with them in the history of our lifes Enjoy the moments my friends Jv

13 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Living in and enjoying the moment we are in is a true skill.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    If a clubber does not learn to stay in the moment, then likely they will burn out from strip clubs due to too many disappointments. Good advice to enjoy what happens as much of it is out of your control, an don't make any expectation either. Do what you can to get what you like, but I it doesn't happen then move on. Most of the time you don't get what you want, unless your lucky or a known big spending regular.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Wow. That's deep.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I know some of you will make fun of me snd call me pussy, sap, pathitic loser, faggot and so on …” You forgot simp. You’re welcome :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Many will say “being in the moment” is great life advise in general and not specific to strip clubs. I do a lot of SCing, probably too much, and in 2014 I blew thru all my disposable income mainly on SCing (and my expenses are currently very low; so a decent chunk of my income is disposable). I’m wired as a saver and not a spender, by nature – and I often worry/stress about all the $$$ I am spending/have-spent SCing. So I often struggle w/ the dilemma of SCing to my PL heart’s content vs being more “prudent’. I often think I should be more prudent and save more for retirement for example (I’m currently 45 y/o) – but then I see some older people in bad health where life is a struggle and think to myself might as well enjoy myself now while I’m young; healthy, and can enjoy the fun. I still don’t know what the answer is and I imagine is somewhere in b/w “live like there is no tomorrow” and “diligently plan for your tomorrow”.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At my age I don't know how many more good hard ons I'll get. So I don't want to waste any.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    papi- im 47 and I think the same way. must be a mid 40s thing. how many more times do you have to say" ill do that next year" till you run out of years to do it in. still you don't want to retire to poverty. tough call.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saved more money in 2014 than in any prior year. It seems like a catch 22 where either you're having fun spending a lot of money or saving money because you see no good reason to spend it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit talk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Smart talk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    You decide
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Well put Papi!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Being in the moment is how one has to learn to do it. Sex has to be this way, just you and the woman as the only people in the universe in an ever present eternity which runs from the beginning of time until the end. You have to learn how to make it work this way when you are courting your girl and preparing her too. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion