tuscl

Question?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, January 12, 2015 1:27 PM
Why is it called a "girlfriend experience" instead of a "wife experience"?

24 comments

• jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Because she goes back to her home after the sex. Plus if it was a wife experience their would be no sex
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Cuz its way better advertising
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    She doesn't make you cut the lawn and take out the trash first.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dawg, good answer. I'm betting you guys can come up with some more punchlines
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    She doesn't get half your stuff when she leaves in the morning.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    She doesn't know everything.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    One is 40 pounds lighter than the other?
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I prefer my girlfriend over my wife
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Why is it called a "girlfriend experience" instead of a "wife experience"? Everyone knows the answer to this. This is why I've always said that if I were to be reincarnated I would want to be a divorce lawyer. Either that or a pimp. SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Girlfriend = oral, vagina, maybe anal sex all the time Wife = dry hole vaginal sex on your anniversary if you are lucky and remember to buy expensive jewelry and then you get "AREN'T YOU DONE YET??" screeched into your ear 2.5 seconds after you start. Because everyone wants a girlfriend only a fool wants another wife.
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    A girlfriend appreciates you. A wife takes you for granted and feels entitled to half your shit
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    GFE: BBBJ CIM and/OR RCG w/CIV w/French and Russian lessons included. Wife Experience: [view link] Still one of my all time favorite commercials.... Probably because its so damn true!!! lol.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Traveler, how did you know that? Do you have a camera hidden in my bedroom? War, ats funny. Thanks
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Because if it was a wife experience the courts would make you keep paying her long after the sex is over until she finds another customer dumb enough to engage her services.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The same reason shadowcat bought a new mustang instead of settling for a 72 Chevy Nova
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^good analogy....this is why men crave prime rib instead of *meat loaf again?*
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    GF can't take 1/2 when it ends
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    My CF2 gave me a GFE last time we met. So awesome. I texted her yesterday and she wanted me to see her, but I just got home from seeing my CF who was bitching so much I had to leave early. Basically bailed out from her being so much pissed about nothing, she doesn't wanna work and I was just there so she poured her angst on me. Dang, it was not fun seeing her bitching about it. GF is a good term for these kinds of engagment because there are so much loose ends that will never be sorted out.
  • Redbane
    9 years ago
    You don't pay them for sex... You pay them to leave.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great thread
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I heard the wife experience is like your boss. You're either doing it wrong, behind schedule, or just not meeting expectations because miracles just aren't happening but your wife(or boss) expects them.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    With a GFE, you don't need a lawyer to split up.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A dim view of marriage seems to be one of the unifying themes on TUSCL. Of course I am including myself in this. SJG
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    GFE is much cheaper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion