tuscl

I always turn my back on my ATF

Monday, January 12, 2015 10:00 AM
I don't know if it has anything to do with me being bi-polar or what, but once in a while I will get really cold with my ATF, but usually has something to do with the fact that she either told me her fuck buddy is the DJ, or keep hitting me up for rent as soon as she gives me her phone number, or when I wanted a LD from her, but she instead went to ask other PL who she never seen before for LD first, and I ended up being mistreated by her. I use to enjoy being special and getting all the attention but I get sick and tired of a same dancer very quick. Man I am such a asshole.

5 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's your ATF, huh? I'm sure you left out more stereotypical behavior about crappy dancers.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It may be time for a new ATF
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    It is tough to be my ATF because I need to be able to get extra high mileage from her. I am talking about sucking on her tits, fingering, smooch her face all over my crotch....just to name a few...she has to be a really good dirty kisser
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    How does a person like this qualify as *any* kind of favorite, much less the all time one?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It’s a business relationship – often times providers take their custies for granted and things just go south as in many a biz relationship. And just like PLs may tire of a dancer; dancers tire of catering to us too even if we are paying them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion