tuscl

Being a spectator and a Rock at the same time is fun

Monday, January 12, 2015 8:56 AM
especially if you are like the only guys in the club with 10+ dancers...They will stare at you like WTF..

7 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I hate being the only customer.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with James. Unless you have a favorite there and you are spending money on her. The others get sooooo jelous
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I agree, I hate being the only one there. It can get really expensive really quick if you are the only one there to tip. Also, a lot of the clubs I go to the girls won't get up to dance if there are not a couple of customers to tip them. And forget about getting some action in the back, the other dancers get jealous that you didn't take them back, and without other customers there the bouncers and/or managers tend to "check in" on you more!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I don't like being the only one there either. I once got to a club around lunch time (11:45am) and didn't realize they didn't really open until noon. The manager and bouncer knew me so I just sat the bar for 20 minutes or so until the girls came out and the DJ started up the music. Seemed really strange being there with the lights on in the club and no music playing, watching the bar backs stock the bar with beer, water, wine, etc. So if I want to go and have lunch at a club, I won't go until around 1pm now. Lesson learned.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I usually have more fun when the place isn't crowded yet.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Yeah. It's a bad scene, man. And you can tell the dancers hate getting up on stage and dancing for ONE customer, so they make you feel even more uncomfortable by motioning you to come sit at the stage and tip them. Sucks. That's when I try to grab the hottest dancer and either have her sit with me, or better yet, give me some laps so the pressure is off.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I often go for an early lunch at my usual club and sometimes I am the only one there for an hour or two. This generally works to my advantage as I am the only game afoot. The vibe is more relaxed and I usually end up with three or more girls sitting in the booth just shooting the shit without upsell. I also get to eat my lunch in peace as they don't expect action until they have been there for an hour or so and had a drink or two. I have my favorites who will gravitate towards me but I also get to ask newbies to hang out for awhile. It is different then the buzz of the evening crowd but it is mellow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion