tuscl

4 Hours $150 . . .

Tuesday, February 8, 2005 2:28 AM
My strip club buddies seem to be more interested in prostitution and feel distraught when a dancer is unwilling to provide extras. I'm still in strip club heaven because looks are so important to me. Anyway, the deal is 4 hours for $150 and my buddy wanted to know if I was interested. The answer was NO because I need 1) perfect looks and 2) some short period of time like a few weeks to get to know her. Anyway, he is telling me that she is HOT (he would be salivating over me if I put a dress on) and she is super nice. The only negative is that the $150 is written is stone. You can spend more time with her if you still have energy after 4 hours. His main complaint (he's been seeing her over a year along with other free and paid women and his wife) is that she got pissed off when he just wanted to spend 15 minutes because he had a busy day--she still got her $150 which he understood upfront. She said if he going to do that in the future she wants more money because it is like being with her husband and she doesn't like to be used. I need strippers who also work OTC. :)

2 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Baddy, According to my friend she doesn't consider herself a prostitute because her main focus is on giving and receiving a good time. She could easily charge $150 per hour and I would think many a customer would rather shoot their load and be gone. I wonder if trying to get the customer to stay for four hours is a smart business ploy to build repeat customers. My friend says he is 100% satisfied, but would rather have more freedom to leave sooner if he is pressed for time. Sometimes he wants to see her and would like to see her more often, but since she gets angry if leaves too early he says he goes when he has a lot of time to spare which is not often enough.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    Well, I've never used a prostitute before but that sounds like one hell of a bargain.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion