Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Well played @Crazyjoe

Corvus
Corvus313877

Arizona

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well played. But it must have been time consuming. Unless you have a tech savy stripper helping you out....

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

I don't understand this post

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

"Well played"??

Isn't that like a guard in a mental hospital looking in someone's cell and seeing that he threw feces all over the place, and saying "Hmmm, well played !!"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thank you Corvus

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If your going to do something, do it right.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

And they call me a troll

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

I still dont know what you did joe

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I caused some trouble

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Trouble to in River City. With a Capital T

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

CJ, is that anything new?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement